- Indoor swimming pool (closed for Winter 2019/20) and smaller children’s pool (free), sauna (free from 3-7pm only)
- Table tennis
- Bowling lane
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Dining room
- Traditional à la carte restaurant with wine cellar
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Ski room with boot heating facility
- Lifts in hotel wings housing bedrooms, but not in main wing where reception, lounge, restaurants are situated
Set in its own grounds, the family-run Hotel Sport offers comfortable accommodation in a peaceful location, as well as a variety of leisure facilities including large indoor swimming pool and sauna. The ski bus for access to the skiing and resort centre stops just outside.
- Good continental buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of main
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Weekly welcome drink
- All rooms have either bath or shower, telephone, safe, hairdryer, cable TV, minibar and radio
- Twin rooms can lseep up to three guests
- Single rooms are available with no supplement
- Family rooms for 2 adults plus up to 2 children comprise a twin and a single (with bunk beds), sharing a bath/shower
- Hotel has several interconnecting wings
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
Good value 3 star with its own pool.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airports as displayed in brackets. other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|