- Peaceful location opposite the Silvretta park
- 4 minutes’ walk (400m) to the Gotschna cable-car for access to the skiing
- The railway station for the train to Davos is 5 minutes’ walk away (500m)
- Swiss Short Breaks available from 4 nights upwards
- Pool, jacuzzi, 2 saunas and fitness room (Free)
- Spa & beauty centre encompassing caldarium, ‘experience showers’ and treatments (pay locally)
- Piano bar with live music daily
- ‘Rotisserie’ restaurant and Swiss ‘Stübli’ restaurant
- Bowling alley (pay locally)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi in lobby (Free)
- LAN internet access in rooms (Free)
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Lounge area
- Ski room
In a quiet location, close to the centre of Klosters Platz, the Silvretta Park is a beautiful family-run hotel furnished in an alpine-style throughout. The Gotschna cable-car for access to the main ski area is 400m away. The bus stop for the Madrisa ski area is around the corner. With excellent facilities and a relaxed atmosphere, it is an ideal base for families.
Excellent buffet breakfast with a 3 course evening meal with choice of main. Buffet styled meals will be served for New Year and Feb half-term instead. Guests receive a credit (approx. Sfr25) if they wish to dine à la carte
Christmas gala dinner including carol singing and forest Christmas celebrations
New Year gala dinner, including buffet, entertainment and DJ
All with balcony or terrace, bath, cable TV, safe, telephone, hairdryer and minibar.
Twin rooms sleep up to 4 persons, ideal for families, and can also be used for sole occupancy at a supplement.
Two-roomed suites sleeps up to 5 persons with lounge and separate twin bedroom (3rd-5th beds are convertible), plus kitchenette and some have fireplace. The suites are ideal for 2 adults and 1-3 children.
Beautiful hotel with excellent facilities and well located in the resort.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airports displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|