- Extensive spa with indoor pool, aroma-steambaths, sauna and fitness room (free)
- Massage, beauty treatments and solarium (pay locally)
- Open-plan lounge with fireplace, pianist in the evenings
- Cosy bar
- Dining room
- à la carte restaurant
- Weekly activity programme including sledging and snowshoeing (pay locally)
- Programme of events over Christmas/New Year included
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (free)
Located directly opposite the ‘First’ gondola, the Sunstar is a spacious hotel offering an excellent range of facilities in a convenient location for the skiing and resort amenities.
- Hot & cold Buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice
- Guests receive a credit of Sfr25 if they wish to dine à la carte
- Gala menus over Christmas and New Year included
- Free selection of soft drinks, water and beer in the minibar
- Welcome drink
- ‘Budget’ twins have bath and are north-facing with views of the village
- ‘Standard’ twins have balcony, north-facing balcony and can be used for sole occupancy with no supplement
- ‘Standard Eiger’ twins have bath or shower, south-facing balcony with fabulous views of the surrounding mountains, including the Wetterhorn and Eiger. They can be used for sole occupancy at a supplement
- ‘Premium’ twins have bath or shower and south-facing balcony and are located on higher floors with better views
- All rooms have radio, minibar, telephone, hairdryer, safe and cable TV.
Convenient hotel with lots to offer.
All prices include flights & transfers.
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room and with the cheapest flights as indicated in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|14/12/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|