- Appealing dining room
- Rustic-style bar
- Modern lounge
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Lift (in Crystal building only)
- Member of ‘Gastro Suisse’
- Official rating: ‘Swiss Lodge’
A small, unpretentious hotel, the Jungfrau Lodge offers good value, simple accommodation and a friendly atmosphere. Most of our rooms are south-facing enjoying lovely views of the Eiger and surrounding mountains.
- Continental breakfast
- 4-course evening set menu taken in the main hotel
- Weekly Swiss buffet night
- 31 December meat fondue night
- Packed breakfast provided for early departures
- Welcome drink
- Annex:Modern ‘Crystal’ building located opposite the main hotel. Most of our rooms are in the main building.
- Twin and single rooms have bath or shower, cable TV, telephone and hairdryer
- Twin rooms with south-facing balconies have lovely views of Mount Eiger
- Good value south-facing rooms are also available in the more modern ‘Crystal’ building, located opposite the main hotel
- Cable or satellite programmes
Lift in Crystal building only
A small, unpretentious hotel.
Prices based on flights and transfers, regional airports may be available.
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport as indicated within the brackets below. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|14/12/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|