- ‘Wellness’ area with 2 saunas, steambath, whirlpool and fitness room (free)
- Large attractive dining room with winter garden
- Modern lounge and bar
- Traditional restaurant with sun terrace
- Gourmet stübl
- Award-winning à la carte restaurant
- Beauty treatments and massage (pay locally)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout (free)
- Lift (in main wing only)
The Seehof is an elegant hotel in a great location on the main Davos promenade and just next door to the Parsenn ski lift. One of the oldest hotels in resort, it offers high standards of service and cuisine. Many of the public areas have been recently refurbished.
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast, including live cooking station
- 4 course evening meal with choice of main dish
- Christmas gala dinner with presents
- New Year gala dinner with champagne, live band & dancing
- 1st of January brunch & gala dinner
- Free minibar of soft drinks, replenished daily (alternatives extra)
- Welcome drink
- Twin and single rooms have either bath or shower, cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, complimentary minibar and hairdryer.
- ‘Economy’ twins can also be sued for sole occupancy at no supplement and are in the Reduit wing (no lift)
- ‘Classic’ and larger ‘Comfort’ rooms are at the back of the hotel and tend to have restricted views, both types can be used for sole occupancy.
- ‘Executive’ rooms are at the front with a view towards the mountains.
- 2-room suites with mountain views are available on request.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Wireless internet
Elegant & well furnished.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airports displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|