- Location: In a quiet yet central location approx. 8 minutes’ walk to the ski lifts, and with wonderful views towards the forest and lake. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service daily, or take the free resort bus which stops 4 minute’s walk away (400m).
- Good wellness area with large indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, hydro-showers and fitness room (all FREE)
- Programme of fitness activities (pay locally)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Comfortable lounge and cocktail bar
- Attractive dining room with panoramic mountain views
- Smokers’ lounge
- Sports hall with tennis/badminton courts, bowling and table tennis (pay locally)
- Non-ski kindergarten (6 days per week 7-10pm, 21 Dec – 4 Jan & 25 Jan – 8 Mar)
- Children’s playroom (supervised 5 days per week in school holidays 7-9pm)
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (FREE)
The popular and stylishly renovated Alpine Hotel is in a quiet location on the edge of the forest near to the centre of the village.
Enjoy fantastic views over the surrounding mountains and the Untersee lake. Meet other guests over a welcoming drink and soak up the homely, relaxed atmosphere.
The large dining room with its impressive panoramic windows offers fantastic views and is a bright and cheerful place for breakfast and a romantic setting for dinner. In the rooms, decorated with solid wood furniture, you will find every convenience that you may require to ensure a relaxing stay. The rooms on the south side of the hotel are even larger and have their own balcony. For rest and relaxation there is the spa centre with its big swimming pool, steam bath and sauna. The Sunstar Hotel Arosa offers a wide range of sports facilities, from the Fitness Centre to tennis court, a sports hall and a bowling alley. There are also all kinds of sports available locally such as tennis, badminton, bowling and table-tennis.
- Hearty hot and cold buffet breakfast with local produce and served late until 11am on Sundays.
- 5 course evening meal with choice of main course and including salad buffet.
- Twice weekly themed evening with special menus.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
- Free minibar of soft drinks replenished daily (alternatives extra)
- The attractively furnished rooms have bath or shower, flatscreen TV with some English channels, radio, phone, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
- ‘Economy’ doubles and singles have village view
- South-facing ‘Superior’ rooms enjoy lovely mountain views.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
Popular hotel with wonderful views.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|