- Small, newly-refurbished wellness area includes Finnish sauna, steam room, experience showers and relaxation room (all FREE, sauna towels and bathrobes also available FREE)
- Cosy lounge; Restaurant ‘Oreilli’ with panoramic mountain views and where half board is served; adjoining cocktail bar; sun terrace
- Ski storage with boot heating facility
- Wi-Fi throughout and public PC with internet access (FREE)
The Sorell Hotel Arosa is located in the centre of the charming resort town of Arosa in the canton of Graubünden. It is surrounded by some of Switzerland’s most beautiful and mountainous landscapes and so it comes as no surprise that the hotel’s loyal guests include hikers, winter sports enthusiasts and nature lovers.
Mountain railways and ski lifts, a bus stop, and numerous shops, bars and restaurants are within easy walking distance of the hotel.
Relax in the sauna in the Relax-Fitness-Oasis, savor a cocktail in the Orelli Bar or a delicious evening meal with a glass of fine wine in the Restaurant Orelli and really enjoy your holiday.
- Continental buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with choice of
- Alternatives, including fondue, are available at a supplement (pay locally).
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
- The comfortable, bright bedrooms have bath or shower, flatscreen TV with some English channels, radio, phone, safe and hairdryer.
- Standard doubles and singles overlook the hotel entrance, whilst south-facing rooms enjoy lovely mountain views.
- Twin rooms with separate beds are on request.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
Centrally located hotel within close proximity to the lifts.
|# Of Nights