- Only 2 minutes’ (200m) walk from the lifts and ski area.
- Cocktail lounge
- Tea room
- Pizzeria plus sauna, solarium and Turkish bath and massage (all payable locally)
- Indoor pool
The Ramada Hotel and Suites (formerly the Grand Hotel Prisank) is right in the middle of the pretty village of Kranjska Gora - just a short walk from the ski slopes. This modern, clean and well cared for hotel has a strong reputation for high quality service and a friendly welcome. The team at the Ramada Hotel and Suites speak good English - so if you ever need any assistance then simply ask.
At dinner time you can pick and choose your favourite dishes from the buffet. There's plenty of choice from freshly prepared salads to Slovenian specialities. And the breakfast buffet will certainly prepare you for a day out on the slopes.
If you fancy a swim after your ski day then it's just a couple of minutes' walk to Aqua Larix spa or a little further to the Hotel Kompas - you can use the pools at both free of charge.
Food and drink
- buffet breakfast
- buffet evening meals with daily salad, hors d'oeuvres and dessert buffets
- New Year's Eve gala dinner included
- Standard doubles and slightly larger doubles have bath or shower including some with mountain views.
- Double rooms with balcony are available at a supplement. All rooms have TV with satellite and English channels and direct dial telephone.
Elegant hotel in the heart of the village close to the slopes.
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room with the cheapest flights. Other regional airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (EMA)||£ ||Enquire|