Voss Ski Holiday Resort
Sizeable lakeside town quite close to the sea. A cable-car links the town to the slopes on Hangur and Slettafjell. And there are 11km of cross-country trails. There are plenty of excursion possibilities, in particular the spectacular Flåm railway.
Voss Resort has something to offer skiers at all levels, whether you are a beginner just learning how to ski, or an experienced skier looking for something a bit more challenging.
Voss Resort is located in the heart of Fjord Norway, only 5 km from Voss town centre and 1h 20 min from Bergen.
At Voss Resort, you will find:
- 40 km of groomed ski slopes
- 10 ski lifts with a total capacity of 12 000 people an hour
- 23 ski slopes, including an international giant slalom and one SuperG slope
- Great conditions and several areas for off-piste skiing
- 18 km groomed cross-country trails
- Evening-skiing 3 days a week; Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 8 km of floodlight slopes (green, blue, red and black)
- Three areas dedicated specifically for the kids: Grebbesbakken, Badnakrokjen and Vetlebakken
- Ski school and ski rental
- Two terrain parks, including one floodlit
- Snowmaking equipment to ensure snow in most of the resort during the entire season
- 4 cafes/restaurants in the resort; Storastova at Slettafjellet, Varmestova in Bavallen, Bavallstunet and Hangursrestauranten
- Ski in/ski out accommodation
The après ski is family orientated and quiet. There are many off slope activities for all.
From Voss Resort, there is short distance to a great variety of activities in Voss, suitable for people of all ages.
Voss is known for it’s extreme sport activities, but you do not have to be an extreme sport athlete to try these activities! Here, you’ll find something that suits people of all ages and all levels, whether you are looking for something really adrenaline-filled, like skydiving, or something a little less extreme, such as golf.
Come to Voss and try, amongst others:
- high ropes course
- tandem skydiving
- tandem paragliding
- mountain biking
A quiet family resort with an excellent ski school.
At a glance
- Resort height:
- Top station:
- Good beginners area
- Excellent piste maintenance
- Very well recommended ski school
Sorry, no properties found.