- Wine cellar
- Indoor pool and kids' pool
- Fitness room
- Small kids' playroom
- Babysitting (on request locally, extra charge)
- Games room with table football and table tennis
- Ski lockers
- Free WiFi
- Coin operated laundry
- TV room
- Free self service coffee and tea machine
- 125 rooms
The Hotel Bardola is absolutely charming. The traditional decor which runs throughout really gives you a feel of heritage, and the incredibly friendly service and phenomenal food make it one of our favourites. In the morning, it's a quick hop on the free ski shuttle bus to whisk you to the lifts and, at the end of the day, you can practically ski back to the door.
The Bardola has a secluded feel which really helps you relax, but in reality you’re only a 15-minute walk from the village. When you finish a day on the mountain, you can take a dip in the pool to relax sore ski muscles.
The food is a big part of choosing the Bardola – the head chef is keen to combine traditional Norwegian recipes with inspiration from other cultures and uses fresh, quality ingredients, usually from local suppliers.
· great ski-in location with a secluded feel · free ski shuttle to get you to the lifts in the morning · 15 minutes' walk to the resort centre
- for 2 people on half board sharing a twin room with twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
- Family rooms which can sleep 5 people (max 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children) with one pair of twin beds, one double sofa bed and one camp bed are also available.
All rooms have TV, telephone and free WiFi. Room service is available.
Cots are available to hire for an extra charge.
Traditional hotel with friendly hosts and a reputation for excellent food.
All prices are based on London Gatwick flights and transfers. Other regional airports may be available at a supplement
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|