- Communal onsen
- The Fireside Lounge and Wine Bar
- Shara Japanese Buffet Restaurant
- Mansaku Sukiyaki and Shabu Shabu Restaurant
- Spa & massage treatments
- Games room
- Large bar and lounge
- Souvenir shop on site
- Bus stop just outside with shuttle services to Happo One gondola (3 minutes) and connections to neighbouring ski areas
- Hotels own shuttle bus available in the evenings for trips into central Hakuba
The Hotel Mominoki is a popular choice in Hakuba. Nestled on the outskirts of the Wadano district and a very short bus ride to the Happo One gondola, views of the slopes can also be spotted amongst the forest. Traditional in style the interior has a ski lodge feel with wooden sculptures and skis furnishing the walls. The ski hire shop is located just opposite the hotel and the local bus service also stops just outside. A bar (with happy hours) is available inside the hotel with a large fireplace to sit alongside and there are also a few smaller establishments located nearby. The communal onsen is the real relaxation factor in this hotel with attractive indoor and outdoor baths to soothe those muscles.
- Breakfast service:Buffet breakfast with choice of Western and Asian foods including live cooking station
- Dinner service:Option to upgrade to half board
Board basis options available
- Bed & Breakfast
- Half Board
Standard rooms offer forest views, are traditional in style and can be laid up as twin or doubles. Larger and superior rooms are available on request.
Facilities in the room include a seating area, TV, tea and coffee making facilities, fridge, telephone, hair dryer, safe and free Wi-Fi.
A great hotel from which to sample skiing in Japan.
Flights & transfers can be arranged.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|