- Cocktail bar with picture windows
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Regular piano bar
- Indoor pool leading to outdoor section, whirlpool,steam rooms, saunas, outdoor Finnish sauna and hot tub
- Saltwater pool
- Extensive cardio gym
- Gymnastics and yoga classes
- Subterranean rock salt lake and grotto, solarium, spa treatments and massages (pay locally)
- Miniclub for 4yrs and above. Includes all day supervision from 9.30am-10pm except Sunday
- Ski guiding service (pay locally)
A stunning hotel hotel in a fantastic position, Hotel Adler Dolomiti is ideal for the discerning skier. The luxurious Adler Spa Resort Dolomiti is one of the best hotels in the Dolomites, offering the highest standards of comfort, service and cuisine. Prominently situated in the centre of Ortisei, the hotel is just 2 minutes’ walk (200m) from both the Seceda and Alpe di Siusi lifts. A superb range of spa and leisure facilities are on hand to pamper guests and the extensive spa centre includes both indoor and outdoor pools as well as a saltwater pool. The hotel's activity programme also features Nordic walking, winter walking and yoga.
- Superb buffet breakfast
- 5 course evening meal with choice including extensive buffets of desserts, salads and cheeses
- Dinners are often themed, accompanied by live music
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- All rooms have bath or shower, hairdryer, and safe, TV, minibar, telephone and tea and coffee making facilities.
- ‘Nest’ rooms are 25m²
- Superior twins (45m²) can accommodate 3 people and have balcony and small lounge area.
- Family suites for 4 people are available on request.
With the Highest standards of comfort, service & cuisine the luxurious Adler is one of the best hotels in the Dolomites.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airports displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|