- Ski storage
- Cross country track starts near hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
Run by the welcoming Bormolini family, Hotel Alaska is a charming mountain hotel enjoying a fantastic position in Livigno’s historic centre. This hotel is a great option for the budget conscious skier who likes to be in the middle of town. With the lifts only a short walk away (250m) and the resort’s amenities on your doorstep, you’re conveniently situated to enjoy all that Livigno has to offer. The Alaska has a relaxed and convivial atmosphere, where the bar provides a warm welcome for an evening drink. Of high importance in Italy is invariably the food. Here, the restaurant is known for offering a mix of local and traditional dishes.
- Buffet breakfast
- 3 course evening meal with choice
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- The warm and welcoming rooms have shower, TV, hairdryer and telephone
- Balconies may be requested at time of booking but cannot be guaranteed
- Single rooms are available on request
- Extra beds will be sofa beds
- Cable or satellite programmes
Great central location.
Flights & transfers included.
Prices based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport, other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|