- Heated ski & boot room
- Comfortable bedrooms, all en suite with satellite TV, hairdryer and most with balcony
- Comfortable lounge with panoramic views
- Bar/café with comfortable seating
- Dining room with mountain decor
- Sun terrace
- Sauna & small relaxation area with panoramic views of the Sasso Croce mountains
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
The Al Pigher (the Beehive) is a charming Dolomite hotel where you will be well looked after by your team of chefs and hosts.
Attractively designed in traditional local style, with lovely light and airy rooms, fresh colours and light wood panelling, the hotel offers a warm welcome in an ideal location. La Villa’s pretty village centre is just a short walk away, as is the Gardenezza chairlift and the Piz la Ila gondola that takes you directly to the Alta Badia ski area which links to the famous Sella Ronda ski routes and pistes.
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by our staff on 6 days
- Afternoon tea with cake & savoury treats with tea/coffee on 6 days
- A glass of Prosecco and canapés before dinner on 6 days
- 3 course evening set menuwith unlimited wine, red, white and rosé to enjoy during your meal on 6 days.
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Special Celebration Menus– Christmas day and New Year’s Eve
Reception, dining room, cosy bar, sun terrace, heated ski & boot room.
Rooms 101 & 105 – Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony.
Rooms 102, 103, 104 & 106 – Austrian twin + sofa-bed with shower/wc/balcony.
Room 107 (Family Suite) – Family Suite consisting of one room with Austrian twin and balcony and one room with double sofa bed, sharing shower/wc
Rooms 201 & 205 – Austrian twin with shower/wc/balcony.
Rooms 202, 203, 204 & 206 – Austrian twin + sofa-bed with shower/wc/balcony.
Suite 207 – Family Suite consisting of one room with Austrian twin and balcony and one room with double sofa bed, sharing shower/wc
Rooms 301 & 302 – Double room (301) and separate twin room (302), shower/wc under eaves
Lounge, sauna and relaxation area with Kneipp therapy path – with panoramic views of the Sasso Croce Mountain
- Cable or satellite programmes
Excellent catered chalet hotel in a central position with good access to the Sella Ronda Ski Circuit.
All prices are based on Catered accommodation, flights & transfers. Regional airports are available at a supplement.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|