- Steam room
- Complimentary WiFi
- Ski lockers
- Car parking
- Ski concierge
- Mini bar
Situated slopeside and set within the heart of Courmayeur, Le Massif is a hotel offering every comfort afforded by a modern, luxury ski hotel. Part of The Leading Hotels of the World group, you can expect five-star service and glamorous surroundings at Le Massif. This impressive hotel provides the ideal setting to enjoy the mountains, just 100m from the nearest cable car. Le Massif also boasts an impressive slopeside ski lodge at Plan Checrouit, backing directly onto the pistes of Courmayeur and featuring a fine-dining restaurant and outdoor terrace - the ideal spot for après ski drinks in the sunshine.
Rooms and common areas are decadently decked out with tactile soft furnishings and wooden walls and surfaces. Each of the hotel’s distinctive spaces is presented with great care and attention, celebrating the very best of what the Valle d’Aosta region has to offer. Le Massif features three authentic Italian restaurants (including one steakhouse), two unique bars, and a gourmet sandwich shop, PA-NI-NO, for those looking for a quick bite to eat. With a ski butler to hire and deliver your ski equipment, a breathtaking spa and wellness centre, and an enviable location just three minutes’ walk from the lifts, you’ll want for nothing at this inimitable Italian establishment.
What we like about Le Massif
- Immaculately presented interiors, high-quality furnishings and a family-friendly atmosphere.
- Collect your ski pass at reception, have your ski equipment transported to their slopeside chalet, and store your ski equipment in a heated locker. This is skiing done differently.
- Short walk to the ski lifts and impressive views of the pistes from La Loge du Massif’s terrace.
- La Loge du Massif is located on the piste as is accessible via cable car (payable locally).
- A Kids Club is included, both at the hotel and at La Loge du Massif.
- Children are only allowed in the spa until 4pm. Children’s treatments are available upon request.
- Room rates include Ski Concierge service with heated ski locker and spa access.
- A resort tax of €3pppn is payable locally and is not included in the room rate. This applies to all guests over 12 years of age.
- The spa doesn’t feature a full-sized pool but does feature an indoor-outdoor whirlpool. Customers looking for a proper swimming pool should look elsewhere.
Each of the rooms at Le Massif feature modern decoration, and include a private bathroom with shower and toilet, a TV with English speaking channels, a balcony, air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, a safe, a minibar, and a hairdryer.
Twin superior rooms feature two single beds.
Sleeps max. 2
Twin deluxe rooms feature two single beds and an additional single sofa bed upon request. Cots for children up to two years old are available on request.
Sleeps max. 3
Junior suites feature one large double bed and an additional extra single bed to sleep one child up to 12 years old upon request. Junior suites also include a lounge/seating area. Cots for children up to two years old are available on request.
Sleeps max. 3
Suites feature one large double bed and an additional extra single sofa bed upon request. Suites also include a lounge/seating area.
Sleeps max. 3
Rooftop suites feature one large double bed and a comfortable double sofa bed, designed to sleep two children. Rooftop suites also include a lounge/seating area and panoramic mountain views.
Sleeps max. 4
High-quality furnishings and a family-friendly atmosphere.
Flights & transfers can be arranged to suit your requirements.
|# Of Nights