- Piano bar, wine stube and smokers lounge
- 3 restaurants with different themes such as Hunters, Bambole and Romantic
- The Daniella Steiner spa with indoor swimming pool, whirlpool (FREE); private whirlpool,
- Private spa with two combined massage rooms, Daniela Steiner Beauty & Spa Studios, steam bath, Vitarium Finnish Sauna, Hunter’s Sauna with pinewood fragrances
- infrared sauna, Vital Dome (purification with infrared rays)
- Relaxation room with water beds and loungers
- Solarium (pay locally)
- Free WI-FI in lobby area.
- Free daily shuttle service to Corvara from 8.30-11.30 am and 12.30-5.00pm as well as on request
A wonderful hotel with a fascinating history, nestled at the foot of the Sassongher Massif. One of the most sought afteraccommodations in the resort, with stunning views across Corvara from the panoramic main restaurant. You can really spoil yourself here with a beautiful spa and comfortable and cosy public areas.
Free use of the spa and wellness area.
Free hotel run shuttle to and from the slopes daily.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 5 course dinner (choice of main course). Vegetarian menu also available.
- Weekly speciality buffet, hors d’oeuvres, salad and dessert buffets.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (jacket and tie requested).
- Superior rooms are larger than standard rooms with a separate seating area
- Bath or shower
- Satellite TV
A luxury hotel that is very highly sought of in the resort of Corvara.
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room with the cheapest flights. Other regional airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|