- Satellite TV in bedrooms
- Internet connection in public areas
- Spa available with sauna, steam & jacuzzi
- Treatments available (payable locally)
An authentic, family-run hotel, Petit Abri offers good value accommodation in a quiet part of the village.
The 15 minute walk allows you to browse the shops on the way to the lifts in the morning; picking up a sweet-treat from the patisserie or splurging on a new ski jacket.
Furnished in a traditional style, Petit Abri’s 10 bedrooms all have en-suite bathrooms and many rooms have stunning snowscape views with mountainous backdrops.
Public areas of the hotel are a mix of exposed stone and pine, mixing bright furnishings with cosy colours leaving you ready to relax and enjoy a drink at the bar before, or after dinner.
The spa area is in a separate building next to the hotel (so wrap up warm while you walk over) which includes a Jacuzzi bath, sauna, steam room and a relaxation zone with herbal teas. Treatments are available on request and payable locally.
Petit Albri has one Suite in a separate building that is ideal for families, containing a small kitchenette and dining table, sofa bed and balcony. A separate double bedroom with en-suite bathroom is just down the corridor, and you’ll need to head outside and back into the hotel for breakfast and dinner each day.
- Return transfers between 8 airports and resort including Turin (90 minutes to resort), Milan Malpensa (2 hours to resort), Milan Linate (3 hours to resort), Milan Bergamo (3 hours to resort), Geneva (3 hours to resort), Genoa (3 hours to resort), Chambery (3 hours to resort) and Sion (2.5 hours to resort).
- Half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner, unless mentioned otherwise in the text above.
- Full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna – 6 day pass with a 7 night holiday, 6 day pass with 6 night holiday, 5 day pass with 5 night holiday, 4 day pass with 4 night holiday etc.
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five – typically something like a bowl of pasta, toasted Panini, large hot dog or similar, all served with a hot or cold, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink. Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
- Ski guiding – Take advantage of the opportunity to join one of our team on a trip around the Monterosa ski area, exploring the ski areas of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna and discovering pistes that you might otherwise miss. Relax and enjoy the stunning scenery, safe in the knowledge that your guide will get you back to Champoluc before the lifts close. Please ask a member of our Resort Team on arrival for details on arrival in Champoluc.
- Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- Free use of our Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
- One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay (please note that swimming caps must be worn)
- The services of our friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day.
10 rooms , all are ensuite with showers and wc's. All have a safe deposit box, hairdryer, TV and minibar.
An authentic, family-run hotel in a quiet location, offering good value accommodation & a spa.
Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Please call for prices.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|