- Sauna, Turkish bath
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Short walk to the lift
A centrally positioned 4* hotel just off the main square in Champoluc, the Hotel Relais des Glaciers was constructed about 18 years ago and quickly became one of our most popular hotels.
The Hotel Relais des Glaciers offers a very good standard of accommodation, complemented by an extensive health complex, one of the best in the resort, which includes a sauna, jacuzzi, steam room and a Turkish bath. Unfortunately the health facilities are only available to those aged 16 and over.
There is also a large outdoor hot tub in the grounds with views up the Ayas Valley. The hot tub can be used by adults from 1000 to 2000 hours. Children younger than 16 can use the pool between 1000 and 1730 hours, but only when accompanied by an adult.
The attractive spacious lounge area with sofas, comfortable chairs and a log fire is a popular meeting place for hotel guests before and after dinner.
Cold buffet breakfasts (cheese and cold meat, yoghurts, cereals and a selection of bread and pastries, plus choice of hot and cold drinks) and 4 course dinners (with choices at all courses) are taken in the attractive wood-paneled dining room.
Early dinner (normally at 1830 hours) can be arranged for younger guests, but must be pre-booked with the office.
- Return transfers between 8 airports and resort including Turin (90 minutes to resort), Milan Malpensa (2 hours to resort), Milan Linate (3 hours to resort), Milan Bergamo (3 hours to resort), Geneva (3 hours to resort), Genoa (3 hours to resort), Chambery (3 hours to resort) and Sion (2.5 hours to resort).
- Half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner, unless mentioned otherwise in the text above.
- Full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna – 6 day pass with a 7 night holiday, 6 day pass with 6 night holiday, 5 day pass with 5 night holiday, 4 day pass with 4 night holiday etc.
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five – typically something like a bowl of pasta, toasted Panini, large hot dog or similar, all served with a hot or cold, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink. Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
- Ski guiding – Take advantage of the opportunity to join one of our team on a trip around the Monterosa ski area, exploring the ski areas of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna and discovering pistes that you might otherwise miss. Relax and enjoy the stunning scenery, safe in the knowledge that your guide will get you back to Champoluc before the lifts close. Please ask a member of our Resort Team on arrival for details on arrival in Champoluc.
- Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- Free use of our Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
- One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay (please note that swimming caps must be worn)
- The services of our friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
All of the 40 bedrooms have good sized en-suite bathrooms, TV and safe.
Mezzanine rooms vary in layout and size – some of these have the double bed on the lower level and the others have the double bed on the upper level. The beds for children may be of the type that fold up during the day to give more space in the room. Some of these rooms have balcony and two of the rooms have a bath, with shower over. The others have a walk-in shower. Please note that the hotel will not normally guarantee which of the rooms they will allocate until arrival, but we can accept requests at the time of booking.
A great hotel in the resort centre with excellent spa facilities.
Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Please call for prices.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|