- Short walk to the piste
- ski deposit at the foot of the slopes
In a peaceful location amongst the pine trees, Hotel Petit Tournalin is an attractive style chalet building with large windows, giving you perfect views over the Monte Rosa mountains.
The hotel is situated nine minutes from the main lift and ski deposit, along the cross-country track that is lit at night. There are 20 rooms in total, all furnished in a traditional style with en-suite bathrooms. There are also mezzanine rooms (including some for up to 6 people) that are great for families and there are also rooms adapted for disabled guests.
There are plenty of cosy corners to sit, sip hot drinks and enjoy some time to read, watch TV or catch-up with fellow skiers. In the atmospheric dining rooms, with stone and wood walls covered in antique tools, discover local ‘valdostano’ cooking. There are mouth watering but simple dishes like ‘la zuppa di Ayas’ (Ayas soup) and ‘polenta concia’ (polenta with melted butter and Fontina cheese).
Hotel Petit Tournalin is perfect for enjoying après ski activities – pamper yourself in the spa, play bowls or relax in a deck chair, enjoying the re-invigorating scent of pine from the surrounding woodland.
Situated just next to the Hotel California and Hotel Le Rocher in a clearing in the pine trees is the traditional Hotel Petit Tournalin, an attractive chalet-style building.
Perfect for those looking for a peaceful location, with just a pleasant nine minute walk along the cross-country ski track (lit at night) to our ski deposit and the bottom of the main lift. All ski equipment is issued and stored at the bottom of the main lift, so there is never a requirement to carry skis and boots to and from Champoluc village centre.
The spacious bar (recently redecorated) and dining room, with large windows to enjoy the views, are situated on the ground floor with lift and stairs up to the bedrooms on the first and second floors.
The hotel has a recently renovated spa area available to hotel guests at a charge of Euros 6 per person. Open between 1530 and 1900 hours each day, children are welcome in the spa when accompanied by an adult.
- Return transfers between 8 airports and resort including Turin (90 minutes to resort), Milan Malpensa (2 hours to resort), Milan Linate (3 hours to resort), Milan Bergamo (3 hours to resort), Geneva (3 hours to resort), Genoa (3 hours to resort), Chambery (3 hours to resort) and Sion (2.5 hours to resort).
- Half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner, unless mentioned otherwise in the text above.
- Full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna – 6 day pass with a 7 night holiday, 6 day pass with 6 night holiday, 5 day pass with 5 night holiday, 4 day pass with 4 night holiday etc.
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five – typically something like a bowl of pasta, toasted Panini, large hot dog or similar, all served with a hot or cold, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink. Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
- Ski guiding – Take advantage of the opportunity to join one of our team on a trip around the Monterosa ski area, exploring the ski areas of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna and discovering pistes that you might otherwise miss. Relax and enjoy the stunning scenery, safe in the knowledge that your guide will get you back to Champoluc before the lifts close. Please ask a member of our Resort Team on arrival for details on arrival in Champoluc.
- Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- Free use of our Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
- One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay (please note that swimming caps must be worn)
The hotel has a variety of bedrooms including some with mezzanine floors suitable for families (including rooms for 6 people). All have en-suite bathrooms. All are comfortably furnished in a traditional style.
An excellent 3 star hotel close to the Hotel California.
Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Please call for prices.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|