- Excellent food
- Far exceeds its 2 star rating
- on demand minibus service
- Return transfers between 8 airports and resort including Turin (90 minutes to resort), Milan Malpensa (2 hours to resort), Milan Linate (3 hours to resort), Milan Bergamo (3 hours to resort), Geneva (3 hours to resort), Genoa (3 hours to resort), Chambery (3 hours to resort) and Sion (2.5 hours to resort).
- Half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner, unless mentioned otherwise in the text above.
- Full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna – 6 day pass with a 7 night holiday, 6 day pass with 6 night holiday, 5 day pass with 5 night holiday, 4 day pass with 4 night holiday etc.
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five – typically something like a bowl of pasta, toasted Panini, large hot dog or similar, all served with a hot or cold, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink. Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
- Ski guiding – Take advantage of the opportunity to join one of our team on a trip around the Monterosa ski area, exploring the ski areas of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna and discovering pistes that you might otherwise miss. Relax and enjoy the stunning scenery, safe in the knowledge that your guide will get you back to Champoluc before the lifts close. Please ask a member of our Resort Team on arrival for details on arrival in Champoluc.
- Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- Free use of our Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
- One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay (please note that swimming caps must be worn)
- The services of our friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
All bedrooms have en-suite or private bathrooms (with baths and shower attachments over). There is a selection of bedrooms including triple bedded and interconnecting-family rooms.
A great value hotel for those who aren’t looking for luxury accommodation, but want an authentic Italian holiday.
Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Please call for details.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|