- WiFi available in the reception and bar areas of the hotel
- Lunch vouchers
- Ski Guiding
- Lift passes
- Transport around resort
- 1 free entry to resort pool
The Hotel California has been featured in a number of guide books and has been one of our best-selling hotels for over a decade. If you’re after a ski holiday with a twist, this hotel will certainly capture your imagination.
As the name might suggest, the hotel has been styled around owners Guido and Marina’s love of music and they fully expect their guests to share this with them – each of the 12 bedrooms are named and themed after a different legendary singer or band. From Elvis Presley to Janis Joplin, all the rooms feature unique décor where a carved wooden bed-head in the shape of a Cadillac with indicators as your bedside lights is a taste of what you can expect from the Hotel California.
If you love live music and an energetic atmosphere, the hotel bar comes alive at the weekends where Champoluc’s residents fill the crowd and laughter and music fill the room. It can be much quieter during the week, but you’ll be kept entertained by the cowboy saloon styling and bar games including pool and darts. You can also watch music videos and sport on the big screen TV.
Evening meals are a lively affair, taken on the mezzanine level above the bar which you pay locally for. Breakfast (included in your holiday price) is certainly quieter, taken in the lounge downstairs.
Sitting at the edge of the village, it’s not too far from the slopes or restaurants of Champoluc.
- Return transfers between 8 airports and resort including Turin (90 minutes to resort), Milan Malpensa (2 hours to resort), Milan Linate (3 hours to resort), Milan Bergamo (3 hours to resort), Geneva (3 hours to resort), Genoa (3 hours to resort), Chambery (3 hours to resort) and Sion (2.5 hours to resort).
- Bed & Breakfast accommodation, based on 2 people sharing.
- Full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna – 6 day pass with a 7 night holiday, 6 day pass with 6 night holiday, 5 day pass with 5 night holiday, 4 day pass with 4 night holiday etc.
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five – typically something like a bowl of pasta, toasted Panini, large hot dog or similar, all served with a hot or cold, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink. Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
- Ski guiding – Take advantage of the opportunity to join one of our team on a trip around the Monterosa ski area, exploring the ski areas of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna and discovering pistes that you might otherwise miss. Relax and enjoy the stunning scenery, safe in the knowledge that your guide will get you back to Champoluc before the lifts close. Please ask a member of our Resort Team on arrival for details on arrival in Champoluc.
- Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- Free use of our Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
- One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay (please note that swimming caps must be worn)
The Doors – shower
Grateful Dead – shower
Sandy Denny – bath
John Denver (this room can accommodate 3 people) – bath
Elvis Presley – shower
Janis Joplin – shower
Marshall Tucker – shower
CSN&Young – shower
Joan Baiz – shower
Bob Dylan – shower
Birds (this room can accommodate 3 people) – bath
Gram Parsons – bath
A great, quirky hotel close to the village centre and very popular.
Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Please call for prices.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|