- Restaurant and bar with stube
- Small gym and exercise bike
- Ski and boot room
Situated in a central location, the attractive wood-and-stone Hotel Bellevue offers a friendly atmosphere coupled with convenience.
With the Ski 2 ski deposit and the bottom of the main gondola less than a 5 minute walk away, the Hotel Bellevue is perfectly placed in the centre of the village giving you the chance to explore all that Champoluc has to offer during the evening.
The owners of this popular hotel, Frederica and Gabrielle, can offer lots of useful advice on the local area – they also welcome pets (by arrangement) adding to the homely feel.
The 14 bedrooms are comfy and traditional, all with en-suite bathrooms. Most rooms also have balconies allowing stunning views across the Monte Rosa glacier and sunny Ayas Valley. For some post-ski relaxation, the hotel also offers a fitness area that includes a sauna and Jacuzzi. If you fancy a bit more activity then there is a small gym with a ‘tapis roulant’ and a bike.
Hotel Bellevue’s beautiful position can also be enjoyed from the garden terrace, which has a deck and games for children.
The restaurant offers lovely après-ski cuisine – fresh salads, pasta and meat dishes and sumptuous homemade desserts. After dinner, the chairs next to the ‘Strube’ (a traditional Austrian wood- burning stove) are the perfect place to read book and enjoy a glass of wine.
- Return transfers between 8 airports and resort including Turin (90 minutes to resort), Milan Malpensa (2 hours to resort), Milan Linate (3 hours to resort), Milan Bergamo (3 hours to resort), Geneva (3 hours to resort), Genoa (3 hours to resort), Chambery (3 hours to resort) and Sion (2.5 hours to resort).
- Half board accommodation, based on 2 people sharing – breakfast and dinner, unless mentioned otherwise in the text above.
- Full area Monterosa lift pass covering the resorts of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna – 6 day pass with a 7 night holiday, 6 day pass with 6 night holiday, 5 day pass with 5 night holiday, 4 day pass with 4 night holiday etc.
- Snack lunches each day at a choice of mountain restaurants. Vouchers are valid in 6 mountain restaurants spread across the ski area and are valid for one dish from a choice of four or five – typically something like a bowl of pasta, toasted Panini, large hot dog or similar, all served with a hot or cold, alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink. Unused vouchers can always be used to buy après-ski drinks in the bar at the bottom of the main gondola.
- Ski guiding – Take advantage of the opportunity to join one of our team on a trip around the Monterosa ski area, exploring the ski areas of Champoluc, Gressoney and Alagna and discovering pistes that you might otherwise miss. Relax and enjoy the stunning scenery, safe in the knowledge that your guide will get you back to Champoluc before the lifts close. Please ask a member of our Resort Team on arrival for details on arrival in Champoluc.
- Free use of our own ski deposit at the bottom of the main lift
- Free use of our Night Bus for transport around the village until midnight, 7 nights a week
- One free entry to the new indoor swimming pool in Champoluc during your stay (please note that swimming caps must be worn)
- The services of our friendly and experienced resort team – 24 hours a day
Total number of bedrooms: 14
6 x twin/double, 3 x triple (1 with mezzanine level), 4 x four bedded family rooms (2 on a single level – these rooms have 1 x double bed and a set of bunk beds – and 2 with mezzanine level) and 1 x 6 bedded family room (double bed and single bed on ground floor and 4 single beds on mezzanine level)
All rooms with en-suite, with shower (no baths)
Hotel with great character.
Flights can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Please call for prices.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|