- Lounge bar and dining room
- Spa and wellness centre with fitness room, Finnish sauna and Bio sauna, tepidarium, caldarium, aromatic showers and whirlpool (Free)
- Massage and solarium (payable locally)
- Wi-Fi Free
This sumptuous hotel has all the fine qualities of a true alpine hotel with touches of luxury thrown in. One of the most famous hotels in the region, the Sport Hotel Arabba prides itself on personal service, attention to detail and fine dining. The lounge bar is a perfect place to while away the evening, with a cocktail or glass of fine wine, whilst listening to the resident pianist. The cosy reception and lobby greet you with an open fire where you can relax whilst going over the days skiing experience with your friends.
*Please note that the Sport Hotel Arabba is on a slight incline and 2 minutes' walk (200 meters) to the Portavescovo gondola.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Superb 4 course dinner with choice of menu plus salad and dessert buffet
- Christmas and New year gala dinners included
- All rooms are tastefully decorated in Alpine pine wood and Tyrolean fabrics.
- Most rooms have a mountain view.
- Standard rooms (20m²) come with shower, telephone, safe, TV radio, minibar, hairdryer and bathrobes and slippers.
- Comfort rooms have the same facilities but are larger (25m²) and come with bath and balcony.
Luxurious alpine hotel.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport as displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|