- connected by underground passageway to the Temples du Soleil complex with:
- Yeti bar
- ski shop
- wellness area with sauna, steam room and whirlpool (extra charge)
- pool table
- games room
- ski lockers with heated boot dryer
- kids' area
- extra charge for laundrette
- free basic WiFi(extra charge for full access)
The Tikal Apartments offer good-quality accommodation in a fantastic location in Val Thorens. This ski-in, ski-out residence is right on the slopes, a short walk to the Funitel Peclet gondola and other lifts, and close to the centre of resort.
Inside, the apartments are modern and homely – and they all come with a balcony for enjoying views of the mountain or resort. You’ll have a kitchenette with hobs, microwave, fridge and dishwasher, and there’s a small grocery shop and bakery in the Temples du Soleil complex where you can stock up.
Or go a step further and upgrade to half board to enjoy daily breakfasts and 3-course dinners at the onsite La Grange restaurant. The restaurant is reached by an underground tunnel, which also gives you direct access to the rest of the amenities in the Temples du Soleil complex – including the supermarket, Yeti bar, pizzeria, ski shop and wellness area with sauna, steam room and whirlpools.
Step out of the ski room on the sixth floor and you're on the slopes. From here, it's a short ski down a green run to the Funitel Peclet and the Tapis Musaraignes magic carpet – or you can walk there in 5 minutes if you prefer. Spend some time circling the green runs here, or head up the Peclet to explore further. When you're done, take the Grenouillere green run back to the apartments, or the Chalets or Cairn blue runs to the bottom of the Peclet. The apartments are a few minute's walk from the resort centre and shopping, and there are plenty of restaurants around for when you don't fancy cooking.
· ski-in, ski-out · 5 minutes' walk ti the Funitel Peclet gondola and other lifts · 4 minutes' walk to the nursery slopes · 8 minutes' walk to the resort centre and ski school meeting point
· optional upgrade to half board includes: · hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3-course evening meal from a specially designed set menu with vegetarian option · ¼ litre of wine per adult and one soft drink per child with evening meals – all meals are taken at the onsite restaurant, La Grange · Optional Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve gala meals
Private Nanny Service (6 months – 8 years)
This service is provided 5 days a week from 8.30am-5pm (this can be flexible but 8.5 hours of care will be provided each day). The nanny will bring along toys and games and provide care for your little ones within your chosen accommodation. Lunch, snacks and drinks, and one night’s babysitting between 7.30-10pm are all included in the price. For more information, or to book, please call our contact centre.
All apartments have a kitchenette with hot plates, combi-microwave, fridge, dishwasher, bathroom with WC, TV with international channels, free basic WiFi (extra charge for full access) and a balcony or terrace. Bed linen, towels, end-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) and local taxes are included.
Type A Studio (27m²) - sleeps 1-2: Living area with one double or two single sofa beds.
Type C Apartment (35m²) - sleeps 1-4: Twin bedroom and living area with one double or two single sofa beds.
Type E Apartment (45m²) - sleeps 1-6: Double bedroom, cabin room with bunk beds, living area with one double or two single sofa beds, and extra shower room.
Type E1 Apartment (54m²) - sleeps 1-6: Double bedroom, twin bedroom, living area with one double or two single sofa beds, and extra shower room.
These very comfortable apartments offer direct access to the pistes.
Flights & transfers can be arranged.
PLEASE CALL FOR BEST PRICE
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|