- Lounge and bar area
- WiFi (Free)
- Access to spa facilities including sauna, whirlpool and steam room (Free – book time slot at reception)
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Just 1 minute’s walk (100m) to the ski school meeting point
- Indoor car parking (€20 per day – paid locally)
This hotel has wonderful views over the slopes and the mountains and it couldn't be easier to begin your skiing day as the slopes are right on the doorstep. Run by the Gorini family since 1979, Des Trois Vallées is a cosy, friendly hotel with an enviable reputation for high standards of comfort and cuisine. The boutique style of this hotel makes it a great choice for couples and small groups of friends.
- Continental breakfast buffet with hot options
- Savoyard evening (once per week)
- 3 Course a la carte evening meal with a choice of menu and waiter service
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Exclusive deals at the mountain restaurant (additional supplement)
- Special dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarian etc.) are available (on request)
- Earlier meal times for children are available (on request)
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify your preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, WiFi, safe, bath robes, towels, hairdryer, radio and have views over the pistes.
- Double ‘Cocoon’ Rooms (A2) sleep 2 people.
- Double ‘Cocoon’ Rooms (F1) are also available for sole occupancy (on request).
- Double ‘Cocoon Veranda’ Rooms (G2) sleep 2 people and are slightly larger than A2 rooms.
- Family Quad Rooms (B4) sleep 4 – 5 people.
- Triple Rooms (C3) sleep 3 people. Made up of 3 single beds or one double bed and one single (please specify when booking).
- Superior Double Rooms ( D2) sleep 2 people and are larger than the G2 rooms.
- Junior Suite Rooms (E2) sleep 4 – 5 people. Made up of one double room and one twin room (on request).
- Privilege Suite Rooms (F2) sleep 2 – 3 people and are larger than D2 rooms (on request).
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Internet connection
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
The Trois Vallées is a cosy, friendly hotel with an enviable reputation for high standards of comfort and cuisine. Great for couples.
All prices include Flights and transfers.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airports as displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|