- Lounge with fire place
- Sun terrace with mountain views and sun loungers
- Access to spa facilities including heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- Selection of 3 restaurants with variety of atmosphere and cuisine
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Hotel ski shuttle bus (Free)
- WiFi (Free)
- Massage and beauty treatments (book and pay locally)
- Ski shop on site
- Safety deposit box
- Locker rooms in the spa
- Hairdressers (book and pay locally)
- Room service (book and pay locally)
- Fitness room
- Indoor covered car parking (€22 per day – reserve in advance and pay locally)
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Ironing and dry cleaning services are available (book and pay locally)
The Altapura lives up to its name as the ‘highest ski palace’, redefining luxury and style in Val Thorens. The interior design is a modern take on the mountain theme, creating an atmosphere of glamour yet cosiness that you’ll find hard to leave. With contemporary bedrooms, superb facilities and breathtaking mountain views, the hotel provides an effortlessly smooth service, as well as some of the finest cuisine on the mountain. Perfect for couples or families seeking the ultimate escape with fantastic doorstep skiing, the Altapura cannot be more highly recommended.
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- 3 restaurants
- Buffet evening meals in 'Restaurant 2003', with chefs cooking the food in front of guests
- Choice of dining in the a la carte restaurants 'La Laiterie' or the 'Enfants Terribles' (additional supplement)
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available on request
- Earlier meal times for children are available on request
- Christmas & New Year gala dinners included
All rooms have luxurious decor, twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment and shower, WC, lounge and seating area, iMac computer linked to the TV (Apple TV), LCD flat screen cable / satellite TV with English Speaking channels and a wide variety of films, iPod socket, safe, towels, bed linen, bath robes, hairdryer, coffee machine, kettle, toiletries, slippers, mini bar and panoramic views of the surrounding mountains.
- Classic Rooms (A2) sleep up to 3 people and have north facing views.
- Classic Rooms (F1) are also available for sole occupancy (on request).
- Club Twin Rooms (B3) sleep up to 3 people and have south facing views.
- Deluxe Suite Rooms (C4) sleep up to 4 people. Additional sofa bed suitable for children up to 12 years. South facing views.
- Duplex Suite Rooms (D4) sleep up to 4 people. Additional sofa bed suitable for children up to 12 years on mezzanine level. South facing views (on request).
Interconnecting rooms are available on request. Daily housekeeping is included.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Internet connection
- Minibar or fridge
- Wireless internet
A new definition of style & luxury to be found in abundance at this hotel.
All prices binclude flights and transfers. Other regional airports may be available.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airports displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||14||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||14||Yes (BOH)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/04/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/12/2022||14||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|17/12/2022||14||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|24/12/2022||14||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|31/12/2022||14||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|07/01/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|14/01/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/01/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/01/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/02/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|11/02/2023||14||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|18/02/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|25/02/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/03/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|11/03/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|18/03/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|25/03/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|01/04/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/04/2023||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|