- Lounge and bar area
- Access to spa facilities including sauna and steam room (Free)
- Massages available (book and pay locally)
- Fitness room
- WiFi (Free)
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Safety deposit box
- Terrace with mountain views
- Indoor covered car parking (€15 per day, paid locally)
The Hotel Kandahar is a genuine alpine retreat. Located just 250m from the slopes, the warm and cosy atmosphere oozes charm, comfort and well-being.
There is also an attractive lounge with a quiet bar area and the lively restaurant the Taverne d’Alsace adds to the welcoming atmosphere of this friendly hotel. A bed & breakfast option is available.
- Bed and breakfast or half board options available
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- A la carte 3 course evening meal with choice of menu
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, vegan, gluten free etc.) are available on the A la carte menu, so we recommend booking bed and breakfast, then eating from the A la carte menu
- Earlier meal times for children are available (on request)
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), WC, bath with shower head attachment, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, bath robes, towels, slippers, hairdryer, telephone, safe, WiFi, radio and a balcony with mountain views.
- Standard Twin rooms (A2) sleep up to 2 people (20m²): Twin / double room
- Standard Twin rooms are also available for sole occupancy
- Superior Twin rooms (B2) sleep up to 2 people (25m²): Twin / double room
- Standard Quad rooms (C4 & E4) sleep up to 4 people (30m²): Twin / double room with bunk beds in the corridor
- Junior Suite rooms (D3) sleep up to 2 people (30m²): Twin / double room and a sofa bed
Interconnecting rooms are available on request. Please note A2 room types are too small to fit a cot.
The Kandahar has an excellent central location on the main street of Val d’Isère.
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room and on the cheapest flights available. Other regional airports may be available at a supplement.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/04/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|