- Sun terrace
- WiFi Free
- Access to spa and wellness facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room Free
- TV / entertainment area
- Fitness room
- Ideally located in the centre of Val d’Isère
- Close to the old village
- 1 minute’s walk (100 m) to the lifts
- Safety deposit box
- Ski shop on site
- Massage and beauty treatments (book and pay locally)
- Snack bar
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Hairdresser and barbers
- Room service
- Laundry and ironing services are available (book locally)
- Indoor covered car parking (reserve in advance)
One of the resort’s leading hotels, the Christiania exudes luxury and elegance and is renowned for excellent service and cuisine. You will find a relaxed atmosphere as well as a warm welcome from Monsieur Bertoli and his very professional team. Take the time to relax at the end of a hard day skiing in the superb spa with indoor pool, sauna and Turkish bath. This property is ideally located in the centre of Val d'Isère and the hotel is just a 1 minute walk (100m) to the lifts.
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- 4 course a la carte evening meal with choice of menu and waiter service
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Special dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarian etc.) are available (on request)
- Earlier meal times for children are available from 6 pm
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment, WC, hair dryer, telephone, radio, safe, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, DVD player, WiFi, tea and coffee making facilities (on request), bath robes, towels, slippers, toiletries and mountain views.
- North Facing Room (A2) sleeps 2 people (18m²): Double bed with north facing views. This is also available for sole occupancy (F1)
- West Facing Room (B2) sleeps 2 people (22m²): Twin / double bed (please state preference at time of booking). These are larger and have a small balcony with west facing views. B type rooms are on the quieter side of the hotel, facing away from the village. This is also available for sole occupancy (F2)
- Double Superior Cabin Room (C4) sleeps 2 – 4 people (25m²): Twin / double room and additional bunk beds in cabin room, but please note that if booking for 2 people then a room without the cabin will be provided. Balcony or terrace with south facing views
- South Facing Room (D2) sleeps 2 people (25m²): Twin beds and has a balcony or terrace with south facing views (on request). This is also available for sole occupancy (F3)
Interconnecting rooms are available on request.
A luxury 4 star hotel in a great position, renowned for its excellent cuisine and levels of service.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|