- Piano bar
- Occasional live music
- WiFi Free
- Access to spa and wellness area including indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, relaxation area and steam room (open from 10 am – 8 pm)
- Ski shop on site
- In the heart of the old village
- 1 minute’s walk (100 m) to the slopes
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Snack bar
- Massages and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Bus stop outside hotel
- Safety deposit box
- Car parking (€21 per day – pre book and pay locally)
- Room service
- Dry cleaning services available (book and pay locally)
- Charging stations for electric cars
- Ironing services (book and pay locally)
- Laundry services available (book and pay locally)
The modern and elegant Hotel Aigle des Neiges offers comfortable accommodation, good food and a high level of service. The hotel is superbly situated for the slopes and village shops ensuring that you are never more than a few minutes walk away from all that Val d’Isère has to offer.
Alternatively, relax in the spa after a day on the mountain, ease muscles with a swim or simply sit back and enjoy the sauna and steam room.
- 2 à la carte restaurants in the hotel including 'Le Pier' and 'Le Paul'
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- 3 course a la carte evening meals with waiter service and choice of menu
- Christmas and New Years gala dinners included
- Children's menus are available to request in the restaurant
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
- Earlier meal times are available for children from 7 pm
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking) have en suite bath with shower head attachment or shower room, hair dryer, towels, bath robes, toiletries, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, radio (on TV), coffee machine, mini bar, safe, WiFi, telephone, balcony or terrace. DVD players are available from reception (on request).
- Classic Double Rooms (A2) sleep 2 people (21m²) with village views
- Superior Double Rooms (B3) sleep 3 people (23m²) and an additional single bed (suitable for a child under 12 years) with mountain or piste views
- Junior Suite Rooms (C4) sleep 4 people and are suitable for 2 adults and 2 children. Additional lounge area and mountain or piste views (on request)
- Double Rooms (F1) are also available for sole occupancy (on request) with village views
Beds are made on arrival and house keeping is included. Interconnecting rooms are available (on request).
A good spa & just a few minutes walk from the centre.
All prices include flights and transfers.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/04/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|