- Open fire
- Wet Suite with Hot tub and Sauna
- Television with UK Freeview
- Music system with iPod connectivity
- DVD with film/children’s library
- Board games library
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Sun terrace and balcony
- Private parking
- Welcome champagne & canapes
- Wake up drinks
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Complimentary toiletries
- Daily newspaper
- Chauffeur service
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting (pre-bookable)
Madrisah is part of a small private hamlet that we built on the sun-drenched knoll of Le Cret overlooking Val d’Isere. We tried to fuse the ambiance of an old stone village with every present-day comfort. To the smooth stone fireplaces, weathered oak floors and seasoned timbers, we added a veneer of cool contemporary styling including marble bathrooms, handmade squashy sofas, antique furniture, goose down duvets and original art. There is a glorious open fireplace, towering central staircase and an enchanting dining area with terrace.
On a sunny knoll overlooking the resort, a 10 minute walk to the centre. Chauffeured vehicle service to and from the piste daily from 8am to 8pm.
A ski chalet/hotel holiday should be easy, where the simple things that really matter are done supremely well. Warm ski boots in the morning. Drivers who never let you put your own skis in the back. Freesat for those that can’t miss their favourite programmes. Nannies with a little photo album at the end of the week. Multimedia sockets to play your music, images or film. The utter bliss of a post-piste professional massage or perhaps a manicure and facial. Fluffy towels. Silly little stuff that is important to us, and so we know it will be important to you too.
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…Our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
Our guests will enjoy the following services in our chalets;
- Return flights with reliable airlines
- Coach transfers to and from your resort
- Services of one chalet host up to 10 people / two hosts over 10 people
- Towels, with mid-week change
- Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Chalet iPad
- Champagne & canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes (7 days)
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Flat screen TV with DVD library
- Massage and beauty treatments (local charge)
(Second floor) – Small double bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, hand basin and WC.
(Second floor) – Twin bedroom with balcony, en suite bath, hand basin and WC.
(Second floor) – Double bedroom with en suite bath, hand basin and WC.
(First floor) – Twin bedroom with en suite bath, hand basin and WC. Limited space for a cot.
Traditional Alpine decor with contemporary cutting edge design.
All prices based on London Gatwick flights and transfers. Regional airports may be available. Approx transfer: 2.5 – 3 hours.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|