- FREE Ski Bus stops just outside chalet
- Approx. 6 minutes' walk (600m) to the resort centre
- Beautifully decorated chalet finished to a very high standard
- Wellness Centre with hot-tub and steam room
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 3-course evening meals for 6 evenings per week, inc. Prosecco and coffee.
This lovely chalet is a 6 minute walk to the centre of Val d'Isère or you can use the regular free bus which stops just outside and the ride to the ski lifts only takes a couple of minutes. The chalet has been finished to an exceptionally high standard with a clever use of local wood and stone and tasteful furnishings. The lounge area on the top floor is under large wooden eaves with large comfy sofas around a huge open log fireplace, perfect for relaxing at the end of the day. The chalet facilities are excellent with the small Wellness Centre with hot-tub and steam room and a ski room with heated boot warmers.
- For Winter 18/19 guests staying for 7 nights will receive breakfast for 7 mornings, afternoon tea and cake for 5 days and five nights of three course evening meal with quality complementary wines during meal service.
Main entrance to building
Ski room with heated boot warmers
Wellness Centre with hot-tub and steam room
Room 1 Twin with en suite bath and private wc opposite on the corridor
Entrance to chalet
Room 2 Continental twin with bath/wc
Room 3 Continental twin with shower/wc and balcony
Room 4 Master bedroom with continental twin beds, bath/wc and balcony
Open plan living/dining area with open fireplace, flat screen TV/DVD and large south facing balcony
A chalet catering for small groups with it`s own wellness area.
Prices include flights and transfers. Regional airports are available.
All prices are based on the cheapest UK flights as demonstrated within the brackets below. Please call if you are interested in alternative flights from other airports. There may be flight and room supplements that apply.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|