- Superb location in the centre of Val d’Isère, just 3 minutes’ walk (300m) to the main ski lifts and ski school meeting place
- Exclusive Le Savoie transfers to and from the airport
- Choice of bedrooms and suites, all with en suite bath and separate wc, satellite TV and many with balcony
- Residents’ bar with snug and separate lounge with fireplace
- Spa area with pool, two whirlpool hot tubs, two saunas and a steam room
- Substantial breakfast – continental buffet breakfast on 7 mornings with cooked breakfast option provided on 6 days
- Afternoon tea/coffee with cake and savoury treats on 6 days
- Delicious dinners on 6 evenings with a choice of menu, prosecco apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines and tea or coffe
Chalet Hotel Le Savoie has been a very special addition to our Chalet Hotel collection, perfectly located right on the main street in Val d’Isère. It is just a 3 minute walk to the Solaise chairlift for access to the Solaise Peak at 2,560m and the Olympique cable-car going up to the Rocher de Bellevarde, for some lovely cruisy runs towards Tignes. The ski school meeting place is conveniently located near the Olympique lift, and the in-house ski hire outlet provides a welcome extra service for guests.
Formerly run as an independent, prestigious 5 star hotel, it is now under exclusive management .Le Savoie is run by English speaking hosts and staff, combining the relaxed, informal atmosphere of a ski chalet with the quality accommodation of this prestigious hotel. With its 5 diamond Platinum rating, extras such as fluffy bathrobes, plush slippers and toiletries are included as standard.
The interior layout of the hotel is a welcome sight to any visitor upon arrival as the reception, lounge, bar and restaurant areas are all on the first floor, away from the hustle and bustle of the street. The interior decoration is beautiful with the use of stone and local wood in the communal areas, along with quality furnishings in warm, muted tones creating an ambience of charm and sophistication.
Flexible dining times with more choice
Exclusive menu with additional choice of main course, upgraded wine from our usual chalet wine
- Full skiers’ buffet breakfast with hot option is included 7 days per week
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes and savouries
- 5-course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day
- Special celebration menus on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
- †Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff’s day off.
There is a great choice of delightful bedrooms which all have double/ twin beds, satellite TV and many also have balcony. All the rooms are generous in size and have well appointed bathrooms, all with bath and separate wc. Many rooms combine together with a lounge area with double sofa-bed to make up a suite or even a super-suite sleeping up to 12, ideal for families or groups of friends.
The restaurant has conservatory style windows offering a lovely atmosphere and there is also a bar with a snug and a lounge area with comfy sofas, plenty of cushions and a warming fire.
The spa area is on the ground floor and offers a fabulous area in which to relax after a day on the slopes. There is a small indoor pool, two whirlpools, two saunas, a steam room and a relaxation area. Plus there is a cross-trainer and exercise bike for those wishing to maintain their fitness off the slopes. There are also beauty rooms and massages and beauty treatments can be enjoyed and paid for locally.
Children are welcome in Chalet Hotel Le Savoie all season and the suites make ideal room choices with separate sleeping areas. High Tea is provided for children under 13 years although family dining can be organised with the payment of a small supplement (if the child has received a child reduction). For guests with babies, cots will fit in all rooms and high chairs are provided. Baby sitters can also be arranged locally.
A fabulous Chalet hotel in Val d’Isere with outstanding facilities and a great position in the centre of town.
All prices include accommodation, flights and resort transfers. Regional flights are available.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room.
Prices are based on the cheapest flight available. Other departure points are available please call/email for details.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|13/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/12/2020||7||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2020||7||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/01/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|17/01/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|24/01/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|31/01/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|07/02/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|14/02/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/02/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/02/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|07/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|14/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/04/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|11/04/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|