- Ethanol fire
- Television with UK FreeSat
- Music system with Bluetooth speakers
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Ski locker with boot warmers
Grand Choucas is a contemporary chalet-apartment in the very centre of Val d’Isere. Set just back from the high street, this charismatic second floor home provides the killer combination of seclusion and convenience. A Parisian surgeon of some repute has invested splendidly of both time and money to furnish this property with taste and elegance. Picture windows spill onto the balcony and the classic mountain summits fill the sky in every direction. Plenty of toys for those inclined, including a cutting edge eco-friendly ethanol fireplace. Grand Choucas is a precious commodity as it provides a lavish amount of space for groups as small as five, and plenty of room for a few more if you wish.
Secluded location off the high street in the very centre of resort and only 300m from the lifts and nursery slopes.
A ski chalet/hotel holiday should be easy, where the simple things that really matter are done supremely well. Warm ski boots in the morning. Drivers who never let you put your own skis in the back. Freesat for those that can’t miss their favourite programmes. Nannies with a little photo album at the end of the week. Multimedia sockets to play your music, images or film. The utter bliss of a post-piste professional massage or perhaps a manicure and facial. Fluffy towels. Silly little stuff that is important to us, and so we know it will be important to you too.
A catered chalet holiday is all about the food…Our Executive Chef is passionate about food and hugely sensitive to the appetite of a hungry skier whilst considering a balanced diet. The new and refined menus are heavy enough to reward mountain exertion yet light and simple enough to leave you grinning not groaning.
- Continental breakfast with a cooked option on 6 mornings
- Afternoon tea will be left in the chalet for you to help yourself to freshly made cake or biscuits, bread & jams, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Canapés on the first and last evening
- 3 course evening meal (6 nights) followed by cheese board and coffee
- A choice of red and white wine is served throughout dinner
Our guests will enjoy the following services in our chalets;
- Transfers to and from your resort
- Services of one chalet host up to 10 people / two hosts over 10 people
- Towels, with mid-week change
- Bathrobes and slippers (in chalets with hot tub and/or sauna)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Complimentary WiFi
- Chalet iPad
- Champagne & canapés on first and last evening
- Daily bedside wake-up drinks (6 days)
- Fresh fruit bowl
- Daily cleaning (6 days)
- Daily cooked and/or continental breakfast (6 days), self-serve continental breakfast on chalet hosts day off
- Self-service afternoon tea with homemade cakes (7 days)
- Three course set evening menu with wine, cheese, coffee and mints (6 days)
- Selection of house wines, cordials & sparkling water during dinner
- Flat screen TV with DVD library
- Massage and beauty treatments (local charge)
Double with balcony, bath and WC. Limited space for an extra temporary bed or cot.
Twin room with en suite shower and separate WC
Twin bedroom with en suite bath, shower and WC. Separate bunk beds. Space for a cot.
A beautiful contempary chalet in the centre of Val d’Isere ideal for small families or groups.
Flights are not included, however a complimentary scheduled coach transfer from Geneva Airport to and from resort is included in the price. Strict timings apply.
For a supplement, an upgrade to a private taxi or minibus is available from all airports subject to availability, please ask for details.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|