- open plan lounge with fireplace
- DVD player and a selection of board games
- ski room
- pre-bookable private nanny service available
- towels and bed linen is provided as well as a midweek changeover upon request to your chalet host.
Located a short walk from both the lifts and the resort centre, the Chalet Bellevarde is a traditionally styled alpine chalet with a definite homely-feel to it.
The lounge/diner area maks for a sociable group stay – and also lends the chalet well to being taken by a single group booking. Downstairs, take a look out of a window and have your breath taken away by the stunning mountain views. When you return after a long day on thr slopes, you'll be greeted by the roaring fireplace – it’s a feature that is equally enjoyable whether you sit by it with hot chocolate, wine or beer in hand.
The bedrooms are functional and both rooms on the top floor are eaves rooms so they are unsuitable for people of 5”6 and above. Heavy snowfall can also leave light an issue in both eaves rooms.
· 5 minutes' walk to resort centre and ski school meeting point · 8 minutes' walk to ski lift
· hearty breakfast with one cooked option · afternoon tea with home-made cakes · 3-course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights) · 4-course farewell feast (1 night) · early suppers for children available · Free house wine or cordial with evening meals
Please note: Adults' evening meals come with house wine, which is free-flowing until coffee is served.
Lounge with satellite TV (limited channels) and dining room with open fireplace and views of the Solaise slopes.
Twin rooms with twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony (1&5) – sleeps 2.
Double room with double bed, private bath, WC and balcony (2) – sleeps 2.
Twin rooms with twin beds, private bath and WC (3&4) – sleeps 2.
Double room with double bed, extra single bed (only suitable for a small child), sloping roof, private bath and WC (6) – sleeps 2-3.
Twin room with twin beds, sloping roof, private bath and WC (7) sleeps 2.
Please note: Ceiling heights on fourth floor rooms are very low. Public areas will be cleaned each morning. Rooms will be cleaned twice a week. All linen and towels are provided. All bedroom doors are lockable.
A lovely chalet in a great position in this world class resort. Fantastic views of the Solaise piste from the chalet.
All prices include flights & tranasfers. Regional airports available at a supplement.
Please call for the best prices.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|