- Modern ensuite bedrooms
- All rooms are available as doubles or twins
- Hot tub
- Log fire
- Ski locker with boot heaters
- Wi-Fi internet
- Underfloor heating
- Washing machine and Tumble dryer
- Egyptian cotton linen
- Elemis toiletries
- Parking nearby
- UK and French TV Channels
Close to the lifts and resort amenities, with commanding views over Sainte Foy, this beautiful 5 bedroom property has been furnished to the highest standards, and offers a truly flexible holiday solution, where the property can be rented on a shared room by room, or exclusive occupancy basis.
Each spacious ensuite bedroom also benefits from either its own private balcony, or adjoined walk-in dressing room, meaning plenty of storage space, and room to relax. There is, in fact, balcony access on every level…however, the amazing views are without doubt best appreciated from the main level, where the large French windows open onto your balcony with bubbling hot tub.
The living room, kitchen and dining area occupying this main level have a modern, spacious, and open-plan feel. The living area is a great place to relax in the evenings after a day on the slopes, with its huge comfy sofas, flat screen TV with UK Freeview, iPod docking station, and cosy log fire.
The adjoining dining area with large dining table is ideal for sociable mealtimes with friends and family, and offers the perfect vantage point to observe your private chalet chef hard at work preparing your delicious evening meals. This is what we at Snowfinders would call one of our gastro chalets.
For larger parties, The South Face just next door, provides the ideal combined accommodation solution for a luxurious break for up to 20 guests.
- Half board catered service on 5 days
- Tailored catering including special dietary requirements
- Delicious 4 course evening meal on 5 evenings
- Prosecco and canapés served on all catered evenings
- Sommelier selected house wines served during dinner
- Pre-dinner complimentary beers and soft drinks
- Daily breakfast service, including cooked and 2 days of continental options
- Afternoon tea and fresh home made cakes on 7 days
- Guests have 2 non-catered evenings, where a local restaurant booking can be arranged
Bedroom 1 – Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private balcony (1st floor)
Bedroom 2 – Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and balcony (1st floor)
Bedroom 3 – Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and balcony (1st floor)
Bedroom 4 – Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and balcony (1st floor)
Bedroom 5 – Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and direct access to shared hot tub (2nd floor)
A lovely top quality chalet in a great position.
All prices are for catered accommodation only. Flights and transfers can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a room on a catered basis. No flights & transfers are included but can be arranged at extra cost.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|