- Hot Tub
- Log fire
- Play room with game console
- Boot room with boot heaters
- Wi-Fi internet
- Underfloor heating
- Washing machine and Tumble dryer
- Egyptian cotton linen
- Elemis toiletries
- Parking nearby
- UK and French TV channels
Grand Solliet is a gorgeous catered ski chalet and a fantastic choice for families, with its ease of access, play room, and proximity to the Sainte Foy Kids Club and ski lifts. In fact, the Grand Solliet chalet is also ideal for large groups, couples or small families, as you can book on a room by room or whole chalet basis.
In the very heart of Sainte Foy, this impressive 5-bedroom catered chalet has been constructed and furnished to the highest standards by the same developers & design team responsible for The Peak, The North Face and The South Face.
Just a short, flat walk to the lifts, and barely a stone’s throw from the centre of resort, the chalet offers a hassle-free skiing experience.
During your stay, you will enjoy a half-board catered service, with an unrivalled chalet service and carefully created menus, where attention to detail is key. Your professional chef will take your special dietary requirements into account prior to your arrival, so that every evening is a delectable dining experience.
There are 5 ensuite bedrooms in the chalet, each one with balcony access, and every can be made up as either a double or twin. Every convenience has been thought of, from the boot room with boot heaters, satellite TV, iPod docking stations in every bedroom, and an additional playroom space, complete with Wii games console.
- Half board catered service on 5 days
- Tailored catering including special dietary requirements
- Delicious 4 course evening meals on 5 evenings
- Prosecco and canapés served on all catered evenings
- Sommelier selected house wines served during dinner
- Pre-dinner complimentary beers and soft drinks
- Daily breakfast service, including cooked and 2 days of continental options
- Afternoon tea and fresh home made cakes on 7 days
- Guests have 2 non-catered evenings, where a local restaurant
Bedroom 1 – Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and private balcony (1st floor)
Bedroom 2 – Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and balcony (1st floor)
Bedroom 3 – Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and balcony (1st floor)
Bedroom 4 – Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom and balcony (1st floor)
Bedroom 5 – Double/Twin bedroom with ensuite shower room and direct access to shared hot tub (2nd floor)booking can be arranged
Excellent quality gastro chalet.
All prices are for catered accommodation only. Flights and transfers can be arranged to suit your requirements.
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a room on a catered basis. No flights & transfers are included but can be arranged at extra cost.
|# Of Nights