- Sun terrace
- Mountain views
- Ski in / ski out access
- Spa and wellness facilities including heated swimming pool and steam room
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Massages and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Lounge area
- Occasional live music
- Evening entertainment
- Close to the slopes
- Games room with table tennis
- WiFi (Free)
The Hotel Plein Sud is a lovely family-run hotel in the centre of the village of Chantemerle. It is located only 250m from the ski lifts and the bottom of the famous Luc Alphand run. The hotel offers a very warm welcome, with a cosy atmosphere in the recently renovated bar. The outdoor covered heated swimming pool is the ideal way to relax after a day on the mountain.
The resort is known for having 300 days of sunshine per year and the south-facing rooms in this hotel are perfect for enjoying the last of the afternoon sunshine.
- Savoyard mountain specialty meals twice per week
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- 3 Course evening meals with choice of menu and waiter service
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Children's meals are available (on request)
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, mini bar, safety deposit box, telephone, hair dryer, bath robes, toiletries, desk, slippers, wake up service (on request), WiFi and a balcony or terrace with mountain views.
- Double North Rooms (A2) sleep 2 people with a balcony and north facing village views. Also available for sole occupancy (F1)
- Double Garden Rooms (B2) sleep 2 people with a balcony and garden views. Also available for sole occupancy (G1)
- Double South Rooms (C2) sleep 2 people with a balcony and south facing views
- Triple Rooms (D3) sleep 3 people with a balcony and south facing views. Additional bed is suitable for children up to 11 years
Interconnecting rooms are available (on request). Beds are made on arrival and daily house keeping is included.
We highly recommend this excellently run hotel in this much under valued resort, the option of short breaks being available on some dates is another huge attraction for this excellent property.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin double room from the airports displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|