- Sun terrace with mountain views
- Spa and wellness facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and steam room
- Massage and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Games room with billiards table
- WiFi (Free)
- Central location
- Mini market on site
- Fitness room
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Car parking (€13 per day – pre book and pay locally)
- Cleaning services available (book and pay locally)
- Laundry services available (book and pay locally)
Find all the freedom of self-catering plus all the facilities of a luxury hotel in the Residence Les Chalets de Layssia.
The residence is beautifully finished in wood and stone, with quality furnishings and contemporary touches. In the lobby, there’s a lounge area with plush sofas and an open fireplace. Autumnal colours infuse warmth into the décor, making it feel extra cosy.
The apartments themselves are spacious and modern, with full-equipped kitchens to make self-catering a breeze. They’ve all got separate bedrooms and living rooms, plus a balcony or terrace.
After a day out in the cold, you can retire back to the residence for a swim in the heated indoor pool or a trip to the wellness area, which has a whirlpool, sauna and steam room to soothe away those aches and pains. For an extra charge, you can even indulge in a massage or spa treatment.
It’s just a short walk to the Grand Massif lift, and the ski bus stops 50m from the front door. The residence is right in the heart of the village, so everything is close by.
- Self catering apartments
- Close by to local restaurants, bars and shops
- Bakery delivery service (book and pay locally)
- Fondue and Raclette sets available (on request)
All apartments have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, kitchenette equipped with 4 hobs, microwave, oven, fridge, dishwasher, kitchenware, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, food blender, toaster, food steamer, WiFi, towels, toiletries, bath robes (additional charge), hair dryer and all have a balcony.
- Two room apartments (A4) sleep 2 – 4 people. 1 twin or double bedroom and sofa bed in the living room
- Three room apartments (B6) sleep 3 – 6 people. 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom and sofa bed in the living area
- Four room duplex apartments (C8) sleep 4 – 8 people. 1 king size bedroom, 2 twin bedrooms and a sofa bed in the living area
- Four room cabin apartments (D0) sleep 5 – 10 people (on request). 2 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom, cabin with bunk beds suitable for children (between 6 – 14 yrs) and a sofa bed in the living area
- Five room duplex apartments (E0) sleep 5 – 10 people (on request). 2 double bedrooms, 2 twin bedrooms and 2 sofa beds in the living area
Beds are made up on arrival (except sofa beds) and end of stay cleaning is included (except kitchen area).
Tastefully designed in great location.
Prices include flights & transfers.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|