- Spa and wellness facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool and steam room
- Restaurant ‘Neige et Roc’ serving French cuisine
- Fitness room
- Massage and beauty treatments (book and pay locally)
- WiFi (Free)
- Games room with table tennis, billiiards and table football
- Indoor covered car parking (book in advance – paid locally)
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Wake up services (arrange locally)
- Lounge with TV and pool table
- Cozy bar with fireplace
- Sun terrace with mountain views and sun loungers
- Short walk away from the village centre and shops
- Shuttle services
- Ski lifts, ski school & kindergarten accessed via ski bus
- Ski hire shop 5 minute’s walk
- Ironing, dry cleaning and laundry services available (book and pay locally)
- Coffee house
- Private car parking (Free)
The Hotel Neige & Roc provides a wonderful, traditional stay in Samoëns. The resort centre and shops are a short walk away and the owners, Françoise & Olivier Deffaugt look forward to welcoming our guests to their family-run property. Food at the Neige & Roc is fabulous and has received recognition as a ‘Maitre Restauranteur’ for their use of fresh produce. Relax around the fireplace in the lounge with a drink from the bar or head to the pool for a swim and book a massage locally for ultimate indulgence. There are a variety of rooms available, some for sole use or with the ability to interconnect and all have views of the surrounding mountains from the balcony.
- Continental breakfast buffet with additional hot options
- A la carte 4 course evening meal with choice of menu
- Raclette Savoyarde evening once per week
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Earlier meal times for children are available on request
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available on request
No. of rooms: 30
No. of floors: 3
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify your preference when booking), WC, bath with shower head attachment or shower room, cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels, tea & coffee making facilities, mini bar, telephone, towels, toiletries, bath robes, slippers, hairdryer, safe and a balcony with mountain views.
- Standard Double Rooms (A2) sleep up to 2 people.
- Standard Double Rooms (A2) are also available for sole occupancy.
- Superior Twin Rooms (B2) sleep up to 2 people.
- Triple Rooms (C3) sleep up to 3 people. Additional single bed suitable for child up to 12 years.
- Junior Suite Rooms (D4) sleep up to 4 people. Additional twin room.
- Deluxe Suite Rooms (E4) sleep up to 3 people. Additional sofa bed.
Interconnecting rooms are available on request. A2 rooms do not include tea & coffee facilities or mini bar.
Fabulous reputation for its food.
Flights & transfers are included.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room with the cheapest flights. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|