- Access to spa facilities including indoor heated swimming pool, steam room, sauna and whirlpool
- Fitness room
- Massage and beauty treatments (book and pay locally)
- New relaxation and tapas bar area by the pool
- 2 Restaurants
- Lounge and bar area
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- WiFi (Free)
- Outdoor car parking (€10 per day – paid locally)
This hotel is full of character and a warm welcome is assured from the charming Plagnat family. This property has a convenient village centre location and is just 200m to the Pléney lift, slopes and ski school meeting point.
The Airelles is renowned for its excellent cuisine, all home-made using exclusive fresh produce and Monsieur Plagnat has just been awarded the title 'Maitre Restauranteur' in recognition of this.
The indoor pool, sauna and fitness room facilities are excellent and the spa offers Pure Altitude treatments for those looking for some pampering after a day on the slopes.
- Lunch may be taken instead of dinner on the half board option
- 4 course a la carte evening meals with choice of menu and local specialities
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available on request
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- Children's menus are available on request
- Earlier meal times for children are available on request
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, towels, balcony, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels and safe.
- Double Rooms (A3) sleep 2 adults and can take an extra bed (suitable for a child)
- Junior Suites (B3) sleep 3 people. These rooms consist of three single beds or a twin room connected to a single room
- Family Rooms with a mezzanine or a cabin room are available (on request)
- Twin rooms (F1) are also available for sole occupancy (on request – additional supplement)
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
This very welcoming hotel is full of character and renowned for its excellent cuisine.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airports displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||14||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||14||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||14||Yes (BOH)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||14||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||14||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (GLA)||£ ||Enquire|
|17/12/2022||14||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|24/12/2022||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|31/12/2022||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|07/01/2023||14||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|14/01/2023||14||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/01/2023||14||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/01/2023||14||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/02/2023||14||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|11/02/2023||14||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|18/02/2023||14||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|25/02/2023||14||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/03/2023||14||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|11/03/2023||14||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|18/03/2023||14||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|25/03/2023||14||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|01/04/2023||7||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|