- 2 Restaurants with Savoyard and Italian themed evenings
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Bar with entertainment
- Fitness room
- Spa and wellness facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna & steam room
- Massages and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- WiFi (Free)
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Sun terrace with mountain views
- Ski shop on site
- Games room with table tennis and billiards table
The very popular Hotel le Cret is owned and professionally managed by several generations of the friendly Coquillard family, offering very high standards of comfort and facilities, a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere and great food and is a great choice for families. With just 6 minutes' walk to the Super Morzine lift and 8 minutes to the centre, guests enjoy this hotels proximity to slopes and nearby amenities. Relaxing in the hotel couldn't be easier with a swimming pool, sauna and Turkish bath. Enjoy a drink in the comfortable lounge and bar area; there's also plenty to entertain the kids with a free afternoon children's club (4-11yrs) running 22 Dec- 4 Jan & 9 Feb – 8 Mar. The hotel is offered on a half board basis with wine, beer and soft drinks included with dinner. An upgrade to full board can be selected at the time of booking which also includes lunch at the hotel.
- Buffet continental breakfast with additional hot options
- Special €20 meal voucher for 'Chez Flo' mountain restaurant in Avoriaz (book locally)
- Buffet style evening meals with choice
- Wine, beer and soft drinks included with dinner
- Weekly Savoyard and Italian themed evenings with entertainment
- Full board upgrade available to include lunch
- Afternoon tea after skiing
- Earlier meal times for children are available
- Special dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarian etc.) are available on request
- Breakfast service:
Buffet continental breakfast with additional hot options
Served between 7.15 - 9.45 am
- Lunch service:
Not included with half board
Full board upgrade available to include lunch
- Dinner service:
Buffet style evening meals with choice
Wine, beer and soft drinks included with dinner
Weekly Savoyard and Italian themed evenings with entertainment
Served between 7 - 8.45 pm
Board basis options available
- Full Board
- Half Board
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, toiletries, WC, towels, cable / satellite flat screen TV with English speaking channels, bed linen, telephone, safe, hairdryer and a balcony.
- Standard Twin Rooms (A2) sleep 2 people.
- Standard Twin Rooms (F1) are also available for sole occupancy (on request)
- Standard Triple Rooms (B3) sleep 3 people. Additional single bed.
- Standard Quad Rooms (C4) sleep 2 – 4 people. Additional sofa bed.
- Mezzanine Rooms (D6) sleep 4 – 6 people. Additional twin beds & 2 mezzanine beds suitable for children aged between 6 – 11 years (on request).
Mezzanine rooms are available at an additional supplement of €100 (per week, per room) paid locally
- Availability of a cot
- Wireless internet
Relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airports as displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (LBA)||£ ||Enquire|