- Private minibus and driver for this chalet
- Quiet location with far-reaching views
- Parallel skiers can ski back to the chalet door in normal snow conditions
- Wood-burning stove in the living area
- Full chalet catering (chalet staff live in)
- Sunday arrival, with short breaks possible on request
- Towels, hairdryers and toiletries provided
- Group discounts on most dates of the season
- Ski storage room with heated boot rack
- Our chalet staff usually have Wednesday as their day off and on this day, a continental breakfast is served. Dinner can be taken in a local restaurant at your own expense on this night. Minibus transfers are available to midnight
- Outdoor Hot Tub
New to our programme for the 2019 / 2020 winter season!
Chalet Tavernier is located in Les Prodains area of Morzine / Avoriaz, just a couple of minutes by minibus (available exclusively to this chalet) from the base of the Prodains Express cable car, which in turn will whisk you straight up to Avoriaz, in the heart of the Portes du Soleil. Under normal snow conditions, you can ski back to the chalet via an easy off-piste track (recommended for experienced skiers) that comes from a blue run. Morzine village is just a short (8 minute) minibus transfer away.
Set in its own grounds and with sweeping views down the valley from the open-plan lounge and dining room, this traditional, detached chalet is very comfortably furnished and has its own outdoor hot-tub for the use of its guests.
The chalet lies approximately 500 metres from the base of the Prodains Express cable car, a very short, on-demand, minibus ride. Alternatively an 8 minute minibus ride will take you to Morzine and the lifts over to Les Gets. Ski equipment is stored in the ski deposit room in the chalet itself.
For those who know the area well, the chalet is on the road that runs between Morzine village and the hamlet of Prodain, along which there are a number of catered chalets.
Parallel skiers can ski back to the chalet door via a small track which comes off one of the blue runs down from the Prodain Express. Alternatively, wherever you are in the Portes du Soleil, you can make use of our minibus service to get you back to the chalet!
We have a minibus based at the chalet to provide local transport for our clients. The minibus will be available on-demand to our guests between 0800 and 1000 hours and again between 1600 and 2200 hours (up to midnight 3 nights a week). A quick call to our driver on a dedicated line will arrange a lift between your accommodation and any of the resorts in the Portes du Soleil.. We aim to provide a comprehensive local service throughout the winter, but there may be a very few occasions when the minibus is involved in transferring our guests a little further afield and is not immediately available.
- Room 1. Twin / double or triple, with en-suite bathroom with shower. An open plan room with 3 single beds. No balcony.
- Open-plan lounge with wood burning stove/ dining area with kitchen
- Room 2. Twin / double with en-suite bathroom with shower. Same floor as living area. No balcony.
- Room 3. Twin / double or triple, with en-suite bathroom with bath (no shower over the bath). Twin / double with third bed in an open alcove. Possible space for 4th bed. Private south facing balcony and shared (with Room 4) west facing balcony
- Room 4. Twin / double or triple, with en-suite bathroom with shower. Twin / double with third bed in a small adjoining room. A door separates the two rooms. Shared west facing balcony
- Room 5. Twin / double with en-suite bathroom with shower. Same floor as living area. Private East facing balcony
With an on-demand minibus, this chalet will appeal to those wanting convenience to the slopes.
Flights are not included but can be arranged to suit your requirements.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|