- Spa access including indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, whirlpool & steam room (Free)
- WiFi (Free)
- Bar & lounge with log fire
- Views of the slopes & surrounding mountains
- Massage and beauty treatments (book and pay locally)
- Restaurant with half board and bed & breakfast upgrade available
- Indoor covered car parking (pre book – paid locally)
- Heated ski equipment storage room
Located on the piste, opposite the Hotel les Champs Fleuris, this beautifully decorated Savoyard chalet offers three apartments which all have stunning views of the surrounding slopes. Guests may use the lounge, bar, pool and sauna, Turkish bath and fitness room at the Champs Fleuris free of charge.
Location: Superb location on the piste and opposite the Pleney gondola
The centre of Morzine is just 1 minute's walk (100m) away with its good selection of shops, bars and restaurants
Pre-bookable evening meal option available at Les Champs Fleuris with a supplement for New Year gala dinner.
All apartments have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, kitchen including oven, microwave, hotplates, fridge, dishwasher, kettle, coffee machine, toaster. The room is also equipped with a hairdryer, safe, cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, fireplace with fire wood, terrace or balcony.
- 1 Bedroom Apartments (A4) sleep 1 – 5 people with terrace. Additional sofa bed & single bed (suitable for children under 16 years).
- 2 Bedroom Apartments (B7) sleep 3 – 7 people with balcony. Additional sofa bed, single bed (suitable for children under 16 years) and separate twin bedroom.
All apartments have south facing views.
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Wireless internet
Popular centrally located apartments in Morzine.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person based on full occupancy of the apartment. from the airport displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|