- Outdoor Hot tub
- Lounge/dining area with wood burning stove or log fire
- All bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski shuttle bus stops just outside
- 5 minutes’ ride to the ski lifts
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts
The chalet features five large bedrooms, a wood burning stove, a sauna and an outdoor hot tub. The chalet is conveniently located just 100m from the free navette stop, and also benefits from our slope drop off/pick up in the mornings and afternoons.
The ground floor of the chalet comprises entrance hall, en-suite twin bedroom and open plan living/dining area with wood burner. There is a large terrace to the rear with access to the outdoor hot tub. The top floor comprises a further four bedrooms; two en-suite twins and two en-suite triples. The lower ground floor is home to the ski room and sauna area.
The slope pick up and drop off service operates every day during your stay.
The service operate to/from your chalet and the Pleney lift.
You pre-book your morning departure time from the chalet with your chalet host the previous evening.
Afternoon picks ups are available between 15:30 and 17:45, simply call the driver number to arrange collection.
The chalet is also on the Morzine free bus route.
This chalet is available to book on a short break basis.
- Breakfast; 2 days self-service, 5 days hot option
- Afternoon tea; including fresh baguette, hot drinks and homemade cake/biscuits (7 days)
- 5-course evening meal; including canapés, aperitif and cheese course with port (6 days)*
- House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
- Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
* All 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off. Please note any short breaks of 3 or 4 nights will still include a full day off for the chalet host.
Upgrade Your Wine: You can pre-book cases of beer/lager, or a selection of premium red and white wine, along with rosé, Prosecco and Champagne to enjoy along with the wine provided as part of your holiday.
Children under 12 will be served a high tea at around 17:30 – 18:00; we'll be in touch to discuss their likes and dislikes before you arrive.
On one evening during your stay you will have the opportunity to try out one of Morzine's superb restaurants. Speak to the resort team for recommendations and they will be happy to make restaurant and taxi reservations for you.
Bedroom 1 – Ground floor twin with bath and wc
Bedroom 2 – First floor twin with shower and wc
Bedroom 3 – First floor twin with shower and wc
Bedroom 4 – First floor twin/triple with shower and wc
Bedroom 5 – First floor twin/triple with shower and wc
Great chalet with excellent facilities in the popular resort of Morzine.
All prices are based on catered accommodation only. Flights and
transfers are available at a supplement.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|