- Central Morzine
- Close to lift (200m)
- Boot room with heated boot warmers
- Free WiFi
Chalet Bonbon is located in the heart of Morzine, just 3 minutes’ walk to the Super Morzine ski lift which takes you straight into the Portes du Soleil and up towards Avoriaz. Alternatively you are 5 minutes walk to the new high-speed Le Pléney lift system , which gives you access to Les Gets – where most of the ski lessons are held.
Chalet Bonbon is located in the heart of Morzine, with shops, bars and restaurants right on the doorstep.
‘Le Petit Train’ is a handy little road train which offers a free service on a loop around Morzine centre, and the bus stop for the free navette shuttle (giving direct access to Avoriaz) is less than 100m from the front door of the chalet.
There are two off-site parking spaces allocated to Chalet Bonbon; height limit applies.
Offering 6 guest bedrooms, the chalet comfortably accommodates up to 14 guests. The first floor is home to a spacious dining area and two living rooms, opening out onto a balcony with outdoor seating. The second floor comprises the bedrooms, two of which are family suites, and all of which have en-suite facilities and private balconies offering stunning views across Pleney, Nyon and the Ressachaux.
Chalet Bonbon is one of our Signature chalets, offering something a little bit extra for your holiday. These chalets benefit from a few extra treats, such as canapés, apertif and cheeseboard.
Breakfast; 5 days continental breakfast with hot option; 2 days continental self-service
Daily afternoon tea; including homemade cake or biscuits, fresh baguette and hot drinks
3-course evening meal; 6 nights
House wine; bottled red and white wine, during dinner
Children’s high tea; two courses (if required)
* All 7 night holidays will include one full chalet host day off and one additional morning off. Please note any short breaks of 3 or 4 nights will still include a full day off for the chalet host.
In addition to the above, in our Signature chalets, on your catered evenings you will also enjoy:
Canapés and aperitif; served prior to dinner
Cheeseboard; served after dinner
Sole occupancy booking will also receive a complimentary bottle of port to enjoy alongside your cheese course.
- Check-in is from 16:00. Bag storage may be available for early arrivals, please do check with us when booking.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 20:30 (under normal travel conditions), you will be offered a light supper of bread, cheese and charcuterie, as opposed to the usual three course meal.
- If you book flights that will give you a resort arrival time of after 22:00 (you will be offered a light supper as above, but you will also need pay an out of hours ‘meet and greet’ supplement of €50 to be settled into your accommodation.
- We ask that you vacate the chalet by 10:00.
- Bag storage for later departures is sometimes available, please check with us when booking.
- If you wish to ski on your departure day or are departing later in the day, please note that we cannot guarantee availability of any facilities (including shower or changing) after check-out at 10:00, as our chalet teams will be cleaning the property thoroughly for the next arriving guests.
- Please be understanding that arriving guests have exclusive use of the chalet from 16:00 onwards. Any stored bags must be collected prior to 15:00; there will be no access after this time.
Boot Room with ski rack, coat stands and heated boot warmers
Living room with access to balcony and outdoor seating area
Second adjoining living room with TV, games console and board games
Staff room (Bedroom 1)
Bedroom 2: Twin room with en-suite shower room & WC, and private balcony.
Bedroom 3: Family suite comprising a double room and mezzanine with 2 single beds. En-suite bathroom (bath with over-head shower), separate WC, and two private balconies.
Bedroom 4: Twin room with en-suite bathroom (bath with hand-held shower & WC) and private balcony.
Bedroom 5: Twin room with en-suite shower room & WC, and private balcony.
Bedroom 6: Family suite comprising a double room and mezzanine with 1 single bed. En-suite shower room, separate WC, and private balcony.
Bedroom 7: Single room with en-suite shower room & WC, and private balcony.
A centrally located 6 en-suite bedroom chalet located in the centre of Morzine, tastefully decorated with a mix of modern and traditional Alpine chic.
All prices are based on catered accommodation.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|