- Sun terrace with mountain views
- Restaurant with open fire
- Spa and wellness facilities including heated indoor swimming pool, steam room, solarium and sauna (open from 10 am – 8 pm)
- Fitness room
- WiFi (Free)
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Ski shop on site
- Games room with billiards table
- Snack bar
- Massages and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Shuttle services (book and pay locally)
- Indoor car parking (€30 per day – pre book and pay locally)
- Cash machine on site
- Ironing and laundry services available (book and pay locally)
- Safety deposit box
- Room service (book and pay locally)
The Hotel La Chaudanne combines a warm, welcoming atmosphere with superb leisure facilities and outstanding cuisine. It is connected by an underground corridor to the Hotel L'Eterlou. Make your choice from the a la carte menu, some dishes may have a supplement. The spa facilities sets this hotel apart from its neighbours with a fantastic indoor pool, sauna, hammam and fitness room and the lounge and bar provide a warm and relaxed setting to enjoy reminiscing about your Three Valley adventures.
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- 3 course evening meals served in 'Le 80' restaurant
- Christmas and New Years gala dinners included
- A la carte menu is also available to choose from (additional supplement)
- Occasional live music playing with evening meals
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, mini bar, safe, telephone, hairdryer, bath robes, toiletries, WiFi, slippers and a balcony with mountain views.
- Small Double Rooms (A2) sleep 2 people.
- Standard Double Rooms (C2) are slightly larger and sleep 2 people.
- Superior Double Rooms (D3) are even larger and sleep 2 people.
- Family Quad Rooms (E2) sleep 4 people and are made up of a double bed & 2 single beds.
- Small Double Rooms (F1) are also available for sole occupancy.
Beds are made on arrival and daily house keeping is included. Interconnecting rooms are available (on request).
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Family rooms (sleeps 4+)
- Internet connection
- Minibar or fridge
- Tea or coffee making facilities
- Wireless internet
Great position just 50 metres from the Chaudanne lift station, this hotel is hugely popular with clients wanting to be in a central Meribel position.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the airports displayed in brackets. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LPL)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (LPL)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|