- Heated ski equipment storage room with lockers
- Sun terrace with mountain views
- Washing services available (book and pay locally)
- WiFi (Free)
- Car parking (€65 per week – pre book and pay locally)
- Snow shoe outings (12 years +)
- Discover the pistes outings with instructor (Adults only)
- Games room with billiards table
- Local bus stop outside hotel
- Board games, cards and books available (on request)
- Ironing facilities available (on request)
- Shuttle bus to Les Menuires (Free)
- Ski extras included (skis, boots etc.)
As a ski-inclusive hotel this property offers great value for money and everything you need for a fabulous week skiing the 3 valleys. Children's clubs and a great entertainment programmes are also included providing a great choice for families and groups alike. Views from the property are stunning and can be enjoyed from the sun terrace or relax with a drink in the lounge (with Wi-Fi) after a long day exploring one of the best ski areas in Europe! Children's clubs are available from 3 months to 17 years and start on Monday.* For children from 3-5 years (Club des Malins), ski club (Piou Piou) is included in the mornings. The rest of the day is taken up with games in the snow, sledging, music, drama, creative games, and reading. The club runs from 8:30am to 6pm and also 7pm to 9pm.
For children from 6-10 years (Club des Copains), activities include igloo making, sledging, snow shoeing and creative games. The club runs from 8:30am to 6pm and also 7pm to 9pm. Club Ados is for teenagers from 11-17 years and runs from 9:30am to 9pm. The morning is spent skiing. In the afternoon, they have a varied programme of activities with music and dancing in the evening. For adults (intermediate level and above) a Discovery Day is provided by an ESF instructor during French holidays.
*(Children from 3 months to 2 years must provide a certificate of health on arrival).
- Full board option
- Continental buffet breakfast with additional hot options
- Buffet lunch served in the hotel restaurant
- Picnics are also available to take for lunch (pre book locally)
- Buffet style evening meals including wine
- Meals can occasionally be served outside (weather permitting)
- Earlier meal times for children are available in restaurant
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Themed Savoyard meals (once per week)
- 203 rooms
All rooms have bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, telephone, hairdryer (on request) and cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels.
- Twin room (A2): sleeps 2 people (17m²) in twin beds. Also available for sole occupancy, on request (F1)
- Triple room (B3): sleeps 3 people (17m²) in a double bed with additional single top bunk bed (suitable for a child from 6-12 years)
- Quad room (C4): sleeps 4 people (34m²) in twin/double beds with a balcony and south facing views
House keeping is included (once mid week). Under 13s must share a room with an adult.
A great all inclusive ski package.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/04/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|