- WiFi Free
- Spa access including heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool Free
- Fitness room
- Massages and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- Lounge with fireplace
- Bar area
- Musical jazz evening (once per week)
- Shuttle bus service to the slopes throughout the day Free
- TV / entertainment area
- Games room
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Short distance to ski lifts (5 minutes’)
- Bus stop close by (4 minutes’)
- Car parking (available on request – pay locally)
The family-run Hotel Chalet Mounier was one of the first hotels to be built in the resort and it has been smartly modernized yet still retains a character of its own. You will be immediately won over by the charm of the place with its cosy lounges, the excellent leisure facilities, the savoury aromas and reputation for food and the exceptional hospitality of the Mounier family.
During the day there is a complimentary hotel shuttle service to and from the lifts, alternatively the Diable chair lift is a 5 minutes' walk away and the ski school meeting point and Jandri Express are a 10 minutes' walk.
- Continental buffet breakfast
- 3 Course evening meal
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Dinner can be upgraded to the hotel's 1 Michelin Star gastronomic restaurant 'Le Petit Polyte' for an additional charge (book & pay locally)
- Special dietary requirements (gluten free, vegetarian etc.) are available on request
- Earlier meal times are available for children from 7 pm
All rooms have mountain or village views, twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WiFi, WC, satellite / cable TV with English speaking channels, DVD player (on request from reception), towels, mini bar, coffee making facilities, hair dryer, bath robes, slippers, telephone, radio and safe.
- Superior double room (E2): sleeps 2-3 people (19-25m²) with an additional single bed and a balcony
- Duplex double room (F3): sleeps 2-3 people (26-33m²) with an additional single bed
- Duplex family room (G4): sleeps 4-5 people (40-46m²) and has two bedrooms, additional single bed and balcony
- Single room (F1): available on request with balcony
Interconnecting rooms are available on request. Larger rooms have space for a cot.
Tucked away in a quiet yet centrally located area of Les Deux Alpes, excellent facilities and great access to the piste.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport available. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|14/12/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|