- Two whirlpools, sauna and steam room (18 years +)
- Sun terrace with mountain views and sun loungers
- Restaurant with views over Mont Blanc
- Massage and beauty treatments available (book and pay locally)
- WiFi Free
- Situated in the centre of Arc 2000
- Lounge area
- Slopes are just 100 yards away
- 80 m to the ski lifts
- Mountain views
- Games room
- Heated ski equipment storage room
- Local car parking available (€80 per week)
- Laundry services available (book and pay locally)
With such close proximity to the slopes, the Hotel Mélèzes offers a convenient and comfortable stay for couples, friends and families in Les Arcs. Enjoy spectacular views over Mont Blanc from the restaurant and relax in the hotel's spa area after a long day skiing. Guests can also take advantage of the free children's clubs for ages 4-17 years.
There is an option to travel to this hotel on Saturdays or Sundays for 7 nights.
- Full board catering
- Continental breakfast buffet with additional hot options
- Lunch can be taken as a picnic (pre book locally) or a buffet lunch
- Apres ski snacks and afternoon tea including cakes and hot drinks
- 4 Course buffet evening meals (Free water, wine and fruit juice)
- Weekly themed Savoyard evenings
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Special dietary requirements (vegetarian, gluten free etc.) are available (on request)
- Free kid's club for children aged 4-10 years (pre book)
- Free teen club from 11-17 years during French school holidays (pre book)
- Baby club for children aged 18 months - 3 years (pre book). 8:30am-12pm and/or 1:30pm-5pm. Charge made during French school holidays (21 Dec-3 Jan, 8 Feb - 6 Mar & 4-17 Apr): €120 for six half days or €190 for six full days (five half-day sessions are free outside these dates)
All rooms have twin or double beds (please specify preference when booking), bath with shower head attachment, safe, flat screen TV, bed linen, WiFi, hair dryer, towels, toiletries and mountain views.
- Double room (A2): sleeps 2 people (21m²), also available for sole occupancy, on request (F1)
- Triple room (B3): sleeps 2-3 people (21 – 24m²). 3 single beds or a double and single bed
- Quad room (C4): sleeps 3-4 people (24m²). 2 twin beds and bunk beds for children up to 15 years old
Rooms with a Sunday departure have the following codes: W2 for twin rooms, X3 for triples and Y4 for quads.
Beds are made up on arrival and daily house keeping is included.
Convenient & comfortable base to ski from.
Prices include flights and transfers.
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport. Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/04/2021||7||Yes (STN)||£ ||Enquire|
|14/12/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/01/2022||4||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|