- Use of ski lockers & underground car park
- Free free use of the brand new pool complex in the Altitude residence. This includes a main pool with shallow children’s play area, hot pool, large sauna, fitness room and new changing area.
- Free Wi Fi
- Close to the slopes and the village centre
- Satellite TV
The Edouard is located in the De l’Ours Résidence alongside our Maximilian apartment chalet. Attractively furnished in traditional style and has a comfortable open-plan lounge/dining area with satellite TV. Chalet Edouard boasts its own private sauna but also has free use of the brand new pool complex in the Altitude residence. This includes a main pool with shallow children’s play area, hot pool, large sauna, fitness room and new changing area. It offers comfort and convenience, with the fully catered chalet service from your own Chalet Host and is also ideally situated close to the ski-lifts (250m) and the fantastic slopes of Arc 2000.
Our Chalet Meals
- Continental breakfast for 7 mornings with hot options provided by your chalet host on 6 days
- Afternoon tea and cake (6 days)
- 6 days of Prosecco apéritif before dinner (6 days)
- 3 course set menu evening meal including a special regional menu on one night (6 days)
- Unlimited wine, red, white and rosé to enjoy during your evening meal
- Vegetarian meals available (request at time of booking)
- Special Celebration Menus – Christmas day and New Year’s Eve
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Join us for a proper ‘White Christmas’ in the Alps! All our chalets have a Christmas tree and most have log fires, so combined with great food, good company, and no cooking or washing up, there’s no better place to be! We serve turkey with all the trimmings on Christmas Day, with a pre-dinner glass of Champagne, mince pies and Christmas pudding to follow crackers.
On New Year’s Eve, all our chalets and Chalet Hotels serve a special Celebration Menu, preceded by a glass of Champagne. After dinner join the resort festivities, generally with fireworks to see in the New Year.
En suite or private facilities throughout.
Lower Floor: Sauna, Open-plan lounge/ dining area with log fire
Room 1: Twin with bath/wc/balcony.
Rooms 2 & 3: Double with bath/wc/balcony.
Upper Floor: Rooms 4, 6 : Twin with bath/wc/balcony.
Room 7: Twin with bath (under eaves) wc/balcony
Room 5: Twin with private bath/wc (not en suite) and balcony.
A great chalet apartment in the ever popular resort of Les Arcs 2000
All prices are based on accommodation, flights and transfers. Regional airports are available.
All prices are based on the cheapest UK flights as demonstrated within the brackets below. Please call if you are interested in alternative flights from other airports. There may be flight and room supplements that apply.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|12/12/2020||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|16/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|30/01/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/04/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|